Pearlmethyst 11

It was just one of those days. Amethyst and Pearl just chillin on the couch and had nothing to do. The cluster was stopped and so was malachite and now it was a rest day for the two. Garnet was out to buy some groceries for Steven since it was her turn and steven was with lapis and peridot. Trying to get them to be friends. Pearl and amethyst started to learn more about each other. Now they seem to be more at easy with the other rather than trying to strangle the gem. They started Getting comfortable with the their teammates company.

"Hey Periogi?"

"Yes?"

Amethyst shifted her body so it would be facing Pearl. "Wanna know stuff about me?" Amethyst said. Pearl looked at her confused.

"Well that's not what I expected at all."

"C'mon Pearl! You get to know stuff about me you so at least we could try not to get on each others necks."

"Well when you say it like that. It does sound rather smart. All right then. I'm doing this so next time we won't really fight that much."

"Alright."

"But wait."

"What is it now?"

"There might be a possibility where you will use the information to make me even more angry at you."

"C'mon Pearl let's just do this for fun and also im bored."

"Fine."

"So I had this idea. The game we should play to know more about each other. 10 questions."

"So how do we play that."

"Well we both get to ask each other 10 questions and the questions should only be a yes or a no question, but let's twist the game a little. While playing the game like for example 'do you eat.' Then either say yes or no. After if You would like know why you don't or do like to eat I will ask you to go into detail. I'll ask you why don't you like to eat. Then you answer. You only have 5 tries to ask that. If you finish it up you will have no more chances in asking even if the questions get curious to ask."

"Ok but how do we win?"

"Well we both actually win since we got some information so yea basically it."

Pearl nods in understanding. "Alright let's get this game going!" Pearl said eager to know more about her teammate.

-------

Pearl sat Japanese style while amethyst sat in Indian style on the couch.

"Alright since I called this game I want you to start P. Come on ask me some questions."

"Eh alright I'll start....hmm let me think. Oh I got it. Is there in anyway you would eventually clean you room?"

Amethyst laughed at Pearl. She couldn't believe she would waste her question for that.

"Ahaha! C'mon Pearl you know the answer to that question."

"Huh. Guess your right."

"Alright it's my time to shine. Do you always like to clean?"

"Yes I do"

"Welp lets turn his up a notch."

---------------

After a while the two had been asking some really random questions. Like do you always have to be so messy, is there a way to stop you from squawking all the time. It didn't hurt he other but instead it made them laugh.