Pearlmethyst 4

Pearl wasn't one to watch major sports. She was into other things like ballet and fencing. Her friend sapphire just told her about a up coming event that was going to take place in their school. Pearl hearing this wasn't so excited. She never attended any games held in their place, she just thought it was a waste of her time. Pearl rejected going but sapphire forced her to. Pearl knew the reason why sapphire was into sports already was because ruby was there, Sapphires girl crush.

The sport was soccer and sapphire knew every players position. She knew that ruby was a striker.

It was lunch time and the gang was just eating their food but with an interesting topic. "So you guys will go with me since I already bought the tickets so you have to go." Sapphire said and the ones in the table with sapphire were Pearl and lapis. Lapis smirked at sapphire "the only reason your interested in soccer is because ruby is there, am I right" sapphire only blushed. Lapis looked at Pearl "and I know there's this girl Pearl likes another reason why she's going"

"No!! It's because sapphire already bought the tickets so I don't want it to go to waste." Pearl said

"It's that amethyst girl right?" Sapphire said as she smiled at her friend. Pearl blushed with that. Yea she liked amethyst but she didn't really like to show that she did. "W-well how about you and Jasper!" Lapis flinched at that name. She looked away arms crossed but it is noticeable that she liked her because you can see the hint of red on her face. "I don't know what you're talking about"

"Oh stop it lapis. We all know you like her."

Pearl and sapphire stared at their friend with disbelief in their eyes. Lapis knows the're on to her so there's no more hiding, time to come clean. "Alright I have something to say no more secrets... *sigh*" lapis took a deep breath before saying out her words. Sapphire and Pearl looked at her in curiosity and in interest to lapis was going to say. "Me.. I... Jasper and I are dating!!"

Both friend stared at her with wide eyes. There were a lot of things they didn't know about lapis 's love life because lapis always butts in on theirs.

"When?! How?! How long?!" Pearl said. Lapis knew all the answers to those questions and she said no more secrets, well not all secrets.

"First, when I was in my swimming competition the one in the arena Jasper was was in the girls locker room. Lucky me she had a soccer competition in the arena to. Second, Jasper asked me out on a date after.. I think a week after we met. Then the third, 3 months going 4 on Sunday."

They just jaw dropped. Lapis dating one of the star players well that's just .. Interesting.

Sapphire got a little mad the thought of lapis not telling a juicy secret and most of all she kept telling her she was straight denying her feelings when she's gay like the rest of her friends. Saying lapis liked Jasper was just a tease but she didn't know it would actually come true.
"Why were we not informed of our friends  relationship status hmm." Sapphire said with a cold stare. "Well I-it's just that.. Uhm I didn't want to tell you guys yet, YET! yet ok I was going to tell you sooner, but then my mom will kick me out of the house if I told her I was gay, so I thought if I told you guys. You would try to tell my mom it was alright to be gay. The only one who knows is Jasper. So yea"

"Oh lapis if you would've just said not to tell we would've kept it a secret for you." Pearl said

"Well it's fine guys. Now my secrets out"

"Don't worry we are like you so it's fine. You guys know about mine and ruby's relationship and soon we'll both know pearls relationship with amethyst" as sapphire said that Pearl blushed furiously and covered her face with her hands. Lapis and sapphire laughed at their friend as she poorly tries to hide her feelings.

Ok guys that would be the end for this part I will continue this on the next pearlmethyst 4 part 2. Hope you guys enjoy and read my other stories of Steven universe to see if I did a good job. Thanks for some reads and hope to see you guys in the comments below. Leave a vote. See ya!!!! Piece out!😙