Pearlmethyst 6

"Amethyst you have to help me! Please!!"

"Waz the matter P?"

"This Dewey guy he won't stop courting me!"

It was just another day with the roommates. Pearl just asking for help with another guy problem as usual.

"Have you tried saying no?"

"Lots of time but he still wouldn't stop."

"Well didn't you say you were straight? Just let him court you. You might like it and why are you asking me anyway? I'm lesbian remember?"

"Uh.... Oh! Y-yes I-I'm straight. I am but then I don't like him at all! So I thought asking you might give me an idea to get him away?" Pearl said softy while her index fingers touch in an actually cute manner, well in amethysts opinion.

"Are you saying that's true or are you just lying about being straight and don't want to tell him that piece of information?"

"It's true! I-I'm straight all the way! Straight as a stick."

"Dude-"

"Oh alright.... I-I .. I'm uhh I'm-" Pearl said as she murmured her last word.

"What was that. Speak up I couldn't hear you."

"I- .... I'm GAY ALRIGHT!!!!"

"Ha! I knew it!"

"How?"

"It's really obvious."

"Oh" Pearl said as she walked towards amethyst and sitting at her side. 'Was I really obvious to my sexuality?"

"Yea you are" amethyst said while Pearl looked at her confused.

"What?"

"I said it is obvious"

"Oh geez did I say that out loud?"

"Pretty much. Ya know I knew you were gay cuz you've been clinging around rose even if she had a boyfriend."

"I just came to realize that I am obvious."

Finishing their talks the both of them just sat on the couch in silence when they heard a knock on the door.

"Oh sweet heart~" Pearl and amethyst heard from the other side. Pearl with widen eyes gasped at the persons voice she recognized that voice anywhere as she knew who it was.

"He's here" Pearl said in a shaking tone as she ran behind the couch.

"Oh miss I know your in there. Would you mind having a dinner with me under the sunset if you please I have brought a Boquet for you just from me~" Dewey said still knocking.

"Whoa you really weren't kidding with the won't stop part." Amethyst said walking behind the couch to find Pearl curled up in a ball. "Here I've got an idea!" Amethyst said while grabbing Pearl and bringing her on the sofa. Amethyst placed herself on top of Pearl and positioned herself for the plan. Pearl still confused as to what amethysts plan was. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard the door opening slowly. 'It was unlocked?! Amethyst!!!' Pearl thought angrily as she knew who wouldn't lock the door.

"If your not gunna let me in I'm just gunna invite myself in." He said

Pearl didn't know what to do until she felt a pair of soft lips crash with hers. She was in shock but just went with it and kissed back. Amethyst heard a gasp at the door and opened her eyes just a bit enough for her to see Dewey's eyes opened in horror and the flowers he brought were on the floor.

Pearl and amethyst still kissed deeply until amethyst thought it was enough and pulled away. She pretended to be shocked when she looked at him "hey what are you doing here. Can't you see that We're busy" amethyst said while casually placing her arms at her side.

Pearl still in a daze and in deep blush from the action she just had with amethyst while it was visible to see some saliva dripping from the side of her mouth. Amethyst looked at a nervous Dewey as he released his collar and clearing his thoat. "I-I'm sorry to .... Uhh intrude ladies I just thought uhh she was single. I-I'll be o-on my way and sorry for the interruptions, c-carry on." Dewey said as he walked out of the room until amethyst saw him grabbing some tissue and placing it in his nose. She knew what that was but didn't mind it. Amethyst looked at her roommate with a smirk and got of her heading her way to the kitchen to get some of her granola. Pearl touched her lips as she got up from the couch.

"You kissed me.... You kissed me"

"Yea so?"

"Why did you kiss me?"

"To get that stalker man out of your hair your welcome."

"Oh... Is that so.. And uh thank you" Pearl said disappointingly just thinking it was all fake and no real.

Amethyst came back tot the living room and sat down beside Pearl while eating her granola. Pearl couldn't even look at amethyst without thinking about the kiss. Pearl would steal glances at amethyst more than a few times and amethyst caught Pearl in the act twice.

"Hey it's rude to stare"

That caught Pearl off guard. She didn't know she was staring that much. Embarrassed at herself she covered her face with her hands.

Amethyst finished her granola giving up on the poor clueless girl she calls a room mate.

"Look if you want to kiss again I have no exceptions." Amethyst said as she saw pearls un covered face parts heat up more. Pearl separated her index and middle finger to see amethyst smile at her warmly. She can see a hint of blush on amethyst cute face. 'Cute? Did I call amethyst cute?'

"Yea" Amethyts said Coolly as she crept Towards her friend removing her hands off of her face. Pearl just looked at amethyst awkwardly as she accepted amethyst on top of her. She closed her eyes and pursed her lips waiting for the warm contact. Amethyst giggle from the sudden cute action. She closed the gap between them as her lips moved skillfully. Pearl kissed back with the same amount of pressure. Amethysts hand stayed gently at pearls sides while pears hands were tangled with amethysts mane.

After a while they broke apart. Both panting stars in their eyes while Pearl smiled to amethyst but still consfused.

"Uhm..... Amethyst? Are we uhm dating now?"

"I don't know if you want P."

"I actually liked you for a long time Amy."

"So did I pierogi"

"So c-can we do that again"

"Thought you'd never ask."

They stopped talking and let their lips move in synced together. They accepted their feelings for the other. Pearl even more reliefed from the man. She felt as if she was free from a curse and now she's with a blessing.