Pearlmethyst 7 part 2

^I would like to call the attention of Steven quarts universe, Connie Maheswaran, Peridot Rolends, and Pearl Henderson please report to the Mis white diamonds office.. Thank you.^

*off*

"Huh that was weird."

"Yea no kidding."

Pearl and amethyst was just walking in the halls of their school. It was dismissal time so they got to spend time together.
----
They were about to leave when the mic turned on and called for amethysts girlfriend, so they both headed to the principals office.

They saw that lapis was there standing outside the room. She pointed her thumb to the door and both pupils entered.

"Ah I see that all of you are here" white diamond said. Both students seeing the four diamond sisters peridot, Steven, Connie and mr.universe Stevens father. Pearl entered with amethyst but then they were stopped. Yellow diamond raising her hand in signaling them to stop moving. "Leave." Yela diamond simply said. Both students looked confused.

"But you asked for me right?" Pearl asked.

"Yes. I didn't mean you I meant her." Yela diamond said pointing at amethyst.

"Well not to be rude of coarse we just need this to be a private." Rose quarts said cutting in Her sister.

"Please wait outside, this will only be a matter to discuss between us." Blu diamond said. Amethyst looked at Pearl. "It's alright just wait for me outside." Amethyst replies with a smile and heads out the room.

"I'll wait for you outside." Amethyst said closing the door and left them to discuss. She

As she left the room she walked by the side of lapis. "Got kicked out to."

"Yep"

"So you and Pearl. How's that working out for you."

"It's fine. I like it very much. We've been liking it for the past months."

"Oh boy. Tell me how long."

"10 months and still counting"

"Nice."

"So you and peridot right?"

"Yup. Just been me and her nothing special."

Amethyst raises her eyebrow not believing it.

"Alright so I may have been trying it up on her."

"Ohhhh lapis wants the pussy!!"

"Yea yea whatever."

They both laugh and ended their talk. They didn't really know what to talk about but it was nice talking to about their girlfriends.

(Amethyst's POV)

*sigh*

yea it's just been me and P. I wonder what the fuss is about. Why aren't me and lapis allowed to know about it or even to be in the same room with them anyway.

Uh. I'm so bored!!! I wanna do something or talk about something.

(No one POV)

"Hey lapis"

"What?"

"Wanna talk about something cuz I'm bored!"

"But it's only been 3 minutes....Fine....hmm let me think......"

This is gunna take forever. Amethyst thought. She couldn't take it anymore. She had to talk about something random. She was just that desperate.

"So lapis are you into any sports?"

"Really? That's what you think of."

"Eh. Hey it's what I could think of."

"Alright well I'm into baseball. You?"

"Soccer"

"..."

"..."

"Wanna talk about our girlfriends again."

"I'm up for that."

...............................3:56-4:42

"Hahahhaah!!! Peridot really did that!!"

"Yea ahaha!! She couldn't stop dancing and singing disco girl in the bathroom"

"Ahhahaha!! Well one time Pearl got chased around by a bunch of birds! Like freakin birds. They imprinted on her. It's because of her nose!"

"Pfft!!!! HAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!"

"NICE ONE! *sigh* ....Good times."

"Hahaha!! *sigh* yea ....Good times."

"...."

"...."

"Hey remember that time you asked me out on a date!"

"Wait what!"

"Wait what!"

Said peridot and Pearl. They were finished with the meeting and was just heading out.

*
"We see to it that you would know what to do?" Said wite diamond and everyone in the room nodded.

"Alright then you all are dismissed." Wite diamond said. Connie left first. She had special lessons to deal with. Steven had to wait for his mother rose and his father Greg. He would be going home after his mother and father was finished working. Pearl and peridot left the same time hoping to see their girlfriends only to hear.

" hey Remember that time you ask me out on a date." Lapis said and boy did it get the two mad.

.........
Pearl and peridot weren't to happy in hearing this.

"Amethyst you will explane this at home!" Pearl said angrily as she got amethysts wrist and dragged her away from the other two. "Ow ow! Hey you don't understand!" Hearing the two bicker lapis and peridot ignored the noise dealing with their own problems.

Lapis was sweating. Peridot huffed and walked away.

"Wait peridot. It's not what you think!" Lapis said chasing her as she got closer to peridot she slowed down but then the smaller woman broke into a run. Leaving lapis shocked she dashed after her.

"Peri it's not what you think!" Peridot ran out of the school with lapis on her tail. While running lapis can notice some liquid escaping out from peridots eyes. She knew he messed up but she has to fix it.

-------

"Ow Pearl please stop!" The taller female let go of the smaller woman's wrist and got into their shared black Honda Civic car.  (Any little of car you would want them to have but for the mean time)

"You will be walking home." Pearl said. Amethyst was supposed to reach for the door handle when suddenly Pearl drove away.

"*sigh* ok I'll catch up!" Amethyst waving to the now gone car. She laughed nervously as she started making her way home.

There will be part 3 for this story. Also I may or may not be posting the pearlmethyst smut on July 15 if that's what your thinking ;) Vote comment and see you guys later!!!!