Pearlmethyst 9

The two dorm roommates were about to prepare for an outdoor activity.

Amethyst and Pearl fought for who takes a shower first. Amethyst won for some reason and Pearl just had to wait for her turn.

"Amethyst hurry up!!" Pearl yelled. Amethyst who was such a teaser took a shower slower than she usually does. Pearl distressed tapped her foot repeatedly waiting for amethyst to finish. She never wanted to be late,but amethyst is making it hard for her to be on time and it's getting really annoying.

"Amethyst!!!" Pearl yelled again. "Alright I'm just changing." Amethyst replied. After a while amethyst said "alright....... D...o..n..e" Pearl quickly or like ran to he bathroom. When she opened it she was greeted by a half naked amethyst. "Ahh!!!"

"Pearl!!!" Amethyst closed the door imidiately. Pearl couldn't get her mind of it. She was blushing so much that her face was filled with red. She was already wearing her panty but she hasn't worn a bra yet. Pearl saw amethysts breast.

Pearl heard the bathroom door open and out came a clothed amethyst.

"Uhh... Pearl you got a little something-" Amethyst said as she points to her nose. Pearl touches her face then to her nose and she felt liquid. She brought her hand to examine that it was blood. Pearl was having a nose bleed.

Amethyst smirked at Pearl. "Soo you liked what you see in there?" Amethyst said as she wakes closer to Pearl who was trying to stop her nose from bleeding.

"N-no" Pearl suttered. Finally amethyst reached Pearl and was holding both her thighs. As there faces so close. Pearl puckered up her lips as she leaned closer.

Amethysts snorted. "Hahaha!!!!" Amethyst laughed as she pushed pearls face away. Amethyst held her stomach as she was laughing her butt of while Pearl was in rage.

"Why you-!!" Pearl was cut of by amethyst pecking her lips. Amethyst giggled. "See you outside." While amethyst's was walking Pearl saw that she wiped her lips. Then she just remembered she had nose bleed. She ran directly to the bathroom and shutting the door.

-----
Ok I know that this is short, but this is just some pearlmethyst stories and not some big book like the others I've made so see you next time!!!!😛😛😛