Pearlmethyst 16

"I love you. You know that right?" Amethyst said.

"Yes I know. Do I love you?" Pearl said teasingly as she kisses amethyst cheek.

"Yup! You can't resists this."

"Oh amethyst! Hehe!!"

They hugged, cuddled and kissed each other's noses. "We should do this more often."

"Hmm maybe."

"Oh you!" Pearl said as she tickled amethyst. Today was going great. No missions no worries. Time to relax with their gemfriend.

"Well pearly I have to get up and eat some granola." Amehtyts said hopping of the couch, but then suddenly she was brought back. Pearls had rested on her waist holding her tightly.

"Uh Pearl can you please let go. I want to eat."

"Gems don't need to eat."

"But I'm hungry"

"You can't be hungry"

"Yes i can."

"Fine if you are hungry then so am I."

Amethyst blushed. Amethyst was dirty minded so she thought it in a different way. "Wha-" amethyst was cut of by some swift lips landing on hers. Pearls tongue slided in while amethyst was surprised. She was still calculating what just happened. Amethyst can't resist and their tongues battled for dominance.

They both made out but didn't hear the warp pad activate.

"*gasp!!*"

Amethyst and Pearl paused and blushed heavily.

"is the Pearl consuming amethyst!!!"

Peridot scream and ran out the door." Wait peridot!!" Amethyst yelled and ran after with Pearl.

"AHH Garnet! Steven! Pearl is eating amethyst!! -Omfff-"

Pearl Cather up fast and shut her mouth with her hand." Peridot its wasn't what it looks like."

Peridot bit pearls hand and she imidiately released her. "Ow!"

"If you weren't eating amethyst then what were you doing to her?"

Amethyst finally caught up and started to blush with Pearl. "She wasn't eating me, but I wish she did." Amethyst said and smirked while Pearl blushed harder.

"She was just kissing me."

"What is kissing?"peridot asked.

"Well it's a human thing were you have to show affections" Pearl said

"Just like campining hearts!"

"Yea like your show!" Amethyst said nervously.

"Can you demonstrate?" Amethyst felt like choking from laughter. While Pearl was in a blushing mess. Peridot was waiting for the two to show her how it worked.

Amethyst grabbed pearls collar and gently attached lips with her. Slow but loving. Peridot was amazed and had star eyes. She grabbed a note pad and started taking some notes.

Amethyst and Pearls kiss started to get more intense. With every movement the more they want each other badly, but they knew that had to stop. As Pearl pulled away first she looked at peridot and notice lapis was next to her.

Amethyst saw her to "since when were you here?" Amethyst said surprised. "Steven gave me a phone and peridot texted me hat you two were showing her the ritual from my favorite TV show campining hearts."

"S-so what did you think?" Pearl asked.

"Uhh I don't know I still don't know how it works."

"Well peri you can practice on lapis." Amethyst suggested. Lapis only shrugged and peridot look determined. "Alright if I have to know how it works then it shall be done!" Peridot jumped on to lapis and started to kiss her terribly. Lapis helped her by teaching her how to move her lips. Amethyst and Pearl left the two just so they can have a some alone time.

"Wow that I have to say was one of the best kisses I have ever done with you!" Pearl said.

"Yea same. I hope those two don't over do it with the kissing."

"Well want to go back to that alone time?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" Amethyst said as she went on top of Pearl and started to kiss her in random places.