truth or dare

Ok guys I want this to be a truth or dare kind of thing now. Wow I am adding three in one amazing!! It's my first time to you guys should comment on what you would want to ask them. Ok ok.

"Hey p"

"Yes amethyst?"

"We should do Something."

"Like?"

"Like letting others join in on our games!"

"Uh amethyst are you sure this is a good idea."

"Yup!!" Amethyst gets out a phone from her pocket. "Amethyts where did you get that?"

"Oh Steven let me borrow it for the truth or dare that we signed up in."

"You mean you signed up it?"

"Nope it's for both of us."

"Oh no no no no! I am not playing that game!"

"Aww c'mon p it's going to be fun. People would send dares and questions to us then we have to do it and besides we are already signed up."

"Fine..."

"That's the spirit!"

Pearl just thought that they would send stuff like them kiss or questions like how much do you two love each other and stuff like that. That's why she agreed.

"Done all we have to do is wait for the questions and dares from the peps oh and while waiting there are going to be schedules." Amethyst said. Pearl just looked at her confusedly.

"What are you talking about?"

"I found that the pictures of the one Steven.. I think he sent it? That would be number 1 where it was when you drank tea and I was a cat? Wow this is weird but anyways that would be sent to the first day of August. Late or early but still will be sent." Amethyst said. Pearl got the whole idea and was now looking at the phone with the schedules.

"It says here the smut book was canceled on the 18 and the message was given late. It would be moved to July 30...... What's a smut?" After Pearl said that amethyst just froze. She was blushing really hard right now. How could Steven have this in his phone!! Maybe someone hacked it?! Or maybe this isn't his phone?! Amethyst wasn't sure but soon Pearl would know what it is.

......
Sorry I was late in giving some stories. I was caught up in my soccer and school stuff because it's project week. Guys don't expect me to send out pearlmethyst that fast. See you on the next and please hope that I would be able to update real soon.

See you!!! Chao!!!!!😂😆😆