Pearlmethyst 8

The two mothers were getting ready to introduce their little angel to their friends new daughter.

"Opal get ready because we are about to leave." Pearl said while fixing their 6 year old daughters clothings.

"Amethyst! Are you done yet?"

"Yea I'm done!" Amethyst said spitting the last bit of water from her mouth.

"Alright come on let's go. Ruby is not the patient type."

The family got in the car and was headed to the other house.

"Finally!!" Amethyst said while getting out of the car. She opened the back door and got opal. She carried her while Pearl brought opal's bag.

They made it to the front door and rang the bell.

"Who is it!!!!"

Both mothers knew who that person was in an instant.

The door opened and revealed a shorter angry person." Oh its just you two. Aww and you brought garnet a playmate." Ruby said as she motioned them to enter the house.

They were at the living room sitting on the couch and drinking some tea. Sapphire came in. "Garnet is really excited to meet you Opal." Sapphire said. Opal wasn't much of a talker. She sat silently on amethyst's lap.

"How about you go introduce yourself to her." Sapphire said as she got her own tea and sat down.

"Yea opal. Garnet wil be a great friend for you." Amethyst said.

Opal didn't really like the idea. She was bullied in school the first time she was there.

"Come on opal go play with your new friend." Pearl said as amethyst brought her down from her lap and opal was making her way out the living room.

"You can find garnet in the blue play room. Don't worry it's open." Ruby said.

Both families sitting at the opossite side started a conversation meanwhile opal has found her way to an open door and she sees a girl playing with action figures. Opal went in the room and imidiately recognized her.

"Hey wait you were at my school!" Opal said. Garnet just realized she was there and was shocked to. "It's you!"

Garnet smiled at her. Stood up grabbed opals arm and dragged her to a play house.

-----
"So has there been anything happening lately with garnet?" Pearl said casually.

"Well two days ago garnet got into a fight." Sapphire said as ruby looked.... Happy?

"What happened?" Amethyst asked.

"We got a call and it was from her teacher. She said She was beating up another student. I was disappointed at her, but after she explained the situation I thought it was a good thing. Well not the beating up part." Sapphire said

"And I.... I was proud of her!" Ruby said as Pearl looked at her confusedly.

"Ya wanna know why!"

Amethyst and Pearl leaned closer to what ruby was about to say.

"She did it for a cause. She wanted to protect someone and she did! She got that side from me." Ruby said with a smudged face. She was explaining what happened in school.

-------

"So your name is opal. Well I'm garnet." Both girls were playing with dolls. Remembering what happened at school.

....
' "hey leave her alone!" Garnet said standing in front of the fallen girl. "What are you going to do about it. You adopted people doesn't deserve a place here. " the girls said.

"Both of you are freaks. You both have two mothers while I... I have a loving mother and a father."

"So!! Our parents still loves us with all their hearts. They chose us. While your parents are stuck with you!!" Garnet said as everyone around her started whispering. Snickers and remarks can be heard as the girl wasn't please.
"You know the world would be better of without you and your sick parents."

"THATS... IT!!!!" Garnet screamed and launched herself on the girl. She punched scratched and even bit her. The girl was trying to fight back but she was on top of her now pulling her hair.

"What's going on!!" The teacher came in and pulled garnet away from the already crying girl.

Garnet was being scolded by the teacher but didn't mind at all since she was used to her mom ruby scolding her a lot. She looked back to find that opal was also in tears.

She was waiting for the teacher to be finished so she could help her. Finally the teacher left to go to the telephone to call her parents while the teacher wasn't there she rushed to the opal. "Hey you ok?"

"Yea I'm fine. It's just that.. That girl is mean."

"Nah it's ok. You'll get used to her. She once tried to do that to me but she ended up being scolded by the teacher. I was laughing my head of while the teacher got mad." Garnet giggled and so did opal.

"Look I'm sorry but I have to go. My mom will get really mad when I'm not on time. Thanks for saving me!" Opal said hugging garnet which she returned back.

"See you soon!!" Opal ran to the lobby as the teacher went back to garnet.

.....
-----
"That's what the teacher told us." Sapphire said at the end.

"Wait.. Wait... Wait opal one day came home with dried tears on her cheek and a smile on her face. The only thing I didn't understand was why was she smiling."Pearl said

Everyone in the room started looking in each other in realization.

"You don't think."amethyst said as she looked at ruby

"That garnet"ruby said looking at sapphire

"Saved" sapphire continued

"Opal?"Pearl said in the end. Both families walked towards the play room where expectedly opal and garnet playing games with each other.

"Thanks for helping me that day." Opal said

"No problem. Anything for a family like mine." Garnet said the two kids didn't even notice that their parents we as happy as can be knowing that their kids would be friends just like they are. Plus they would protect the ones who matter to them.

-----
Yea I ran out of some ideas. Plus I wanted to make a short story about this. It was in my mind for a really long time. Even if it wasn't really a pearlmethyst thing but at least they had a child. So see uea😀😀👍🏼