Pearlmethyst 17

Steven walked through the halls of home world. After having to reunite the gems he had to head back to earth. He newly changed there mind about earth and after the whole fiasco he convinced them to join the crystal gems. It's only been one day since he has reunited them. He warpped his way of and to his own. As he arrived to the galaxie warp he went and warpped up again to his house. When he arrived he saw normal sized diamonds. Blue diamond was still learning cards and yellow diamond getting into the book of Connie. White diamond was taking a nap because she wanted to try earth culture. Steven enjoyed how much he has changed and how much has changed.

In pearls room were not only one Pearl but 3 of them. Our Pearl was teaching the other two how to use a weapon. Just at least getting one.

"Alright you two should come back here the same time and we will head to the sky arena for training. Dismissed"

Blue and yellow Pearl finished their training but only blue Pearl was able to get her weapon. Yellow Pearl ... Eh not so much. They both got their weapons but only blue manages to control it.

Both Pearls curious of what the room can hold they walk through it and heading to a messy place.

"What is this!" Yellow Pearl said as blue Pearl looked disgusted.

"This is a tragedy!!"

"Hey this is my room so beat it! I get sick of random gems coming in and out of my room"

They both stared in awe as amethyst looked at them weirdly.

"Well aren't you adorable!" Yellow Pearl and blue Pearl jumped on amethyst and started giving her small kisses and cuddles.

From a far Pearl was walking through Amethyst's room looking for her and when she finally did.

"Amethyst are you ready for that date?...."

Pearl saw that her amethyst was being kissed by yellow Pearl at the cheeks. That made her feel boiling rage.

"What do you think you're doing!!" Both Pearl realizing she stood at the front of them.

"You didn't tell us your amethyst is the cutest amethyst I've ever seen." Yellow Pearl said.

"She is so adorable." Blue Pearl said
Pearl ran towards them and grabbed the already dizzy amethyst.  She grabbed her protectively. "Mine alright! My amethyst, get your own cuz she already belongs to me!"

"I'm sorry, it's just our Amethyst's in our home world are buffer and larger. I already admired them but having a cute amethyst in my sights is just so adorable!" Blue Pearl squealed.

"Well I have to agree with Pearl here. Our amethyst's aren't like yours. And I wish to kiss her some more." Yellow Pearl tried getting close but Pearl hissed at her so yellow backed away.

"I'm sorry but this is my amethyst not yours. Not yours"

"Fine." Yellow said defeatedly as she left to go meet her diamond. Blue folowed next to her which left amethyst and Pearl alone.

Amethyst regained her mind and smirked as she heard the whole thing. "So I belong to you and only you?" Amethyst said as Pearl blushed. "What was I supposed to do? We were supposed to have our date now I think we wasted our time."

"Awe P dont be so jelly and besides we can always have our date. I think maybe you should share me cuz I'd like the feeling of pearls fighting Over me." Amethyst laughed.

Pearl looked down towards her neck and bit into it. It left a nasty love mark. Amethyst squeaked and touched the part pearls teeth was just on. "What the hell P?!" Pearl just stood up and was about to leave her room. "That mark means that you belong to me. I'll be claiming you later" and with that Pearl left. Amethyst blushed so hard he whole face was dark purple. Boy she can't wait for later.

Long time no see guys😜 it feels so good to write another story after so long. My mind is filled with pearlmethyst. It just can't be stopped. Anyway see you guys next time.