Pearlmethyst 10

Huh... I wonder what would happen today. No school, no projects, no homework. I don't know what to do today.

*bzzz*

I took a look at my phone and it was a text from amethyst.

Amy😍❤️: hey I want you to meet my new friend. She's in our school too and I met her two days ago while I was working my shift. Head to the shop at 2:30 and I will meet you there.

She doesn't know that I like her yet but that's alright. I can just tell her soon. She doesn't even know her name in my phone so it's a secret. We aren't dating but I hope it's soon because i don't want to lose her to another.

I wonder who she will be. Last time she made me meet someone new was when she introduced me to her older sister sugilite. At first I didn't know that they were siblings but then getting to know her. She wasn't that bad even from her outer attitude.

I checked the time and it was already 2:16. I actually like to get an early start. I'm not one for a late arrival.

I arrived at the shop just 5 minutes before the time. I walked in and was greeted by amethyst.

"Hey Pearl! Your an early bird."

"Aren't I always" I replied.

I ordered a coffee for myself but amethyst added one more for her friend.

"So you can just wait for her at a table I'll direct her to where you are. Since this place is packed."

I smiled and headed towards the table. I waited and drank some of my coffee.

Some one new arrived and she headed for the counter. I shouldn't even mind since people comes in and out everyday but something about her made me think.

I couldn't keep my eyes of her. She told her order and amethyst started to make it. As I watched her, her face changed from normal to day dreaming. She looked like that and her eyes were facing directly at.... Amethyst!!

I clenched my coffe mug a little to hard and I gritted my teeth. No way am I going to lose her to someone she doesn't even know.

She started heading towards my place. And sat down on the seat in front of me. After a while I start noticing some weird features of herself. She had a triangle hair? She was blonde and short. She wore glasses and a simple green jacket.

"Don't you think she's cute." She said.

"Who?" I asked

Then her finger pointed to none other than amethyst. I felt the rage in me go higher. I am not giving up MY Amethyst.

My enraged thoughts were intrupted when amethyst arrived with one cup of coffee. "Here you go peri your one cup of coffee." Amethyst said

"So since you both are here. Peri meet Pearl. Pearl meet peridot." Amethyst explained. So peridot is this amethyst stealers name.

"Nice to meet your acquaintance" peridot said as she raises her hand for a friendly hand shake.

"Same here" I said as I shoke her hand, but instead of letting go I clenched it a little harder.

"Uhh... Ok it's starting to hurt. Can u let go now?"
I revised her hand and found the mark I left. I smirked.

------------
"Alright since my work shift is over how about a movie." Amethyst said.

Pearl and peridot agreed and followed amethyst to the cinema. Where they got their tickets and was headed to see the movie conjuring 2.

-------
There will be Pearlmethyst 10 part 2

See ya in the next. Also a heads up the next chapter I'll be making will be pearlmethyst 5 part 2. Bye guys