A/N: Little Did You Know

L: I'm sure most of you have figured out that most of my characters (save for those crossed over from my other books) are based off of my friends and myself. So here's a little bit about everyone. It might help you see the characters how I see them.

Lance: Lance is obviously based off of me. I am a bisexual girl, and he is like the gay side of me. I originally wrote the Gay God as a joke to mess with this guy (aka Spencer) and I am shocked to see it at almost 200k now! Of course, Spence didn't like that a gay story about him was becoming so popular so that's why he isn't in Adonis at all.
  So a little about me: I am a Junior in Highschool, I have a fantastic boyfriend who has been giving me great inspiration for Adonis's character,  I used to watch TONS of anime, but now it's mostly Sherlock Sherlock Sherlock. I want to go to Tulane and then off to medical school where I hope to graduate and join my career as a Medical Examiner (I know, creepy right? 😜) I love books (like LOVE books) and I dream of becoming a famous author someday soon. Thanks to you guys, I can see that happening 😊

Ash: So Ash's character is based off of my best friend Alex (aka azalaya ) and she is amazing! She's really amusing to be around and yes, she loves food as much as you think. She's in the same class as me but she hopes to graduate a year early. We're both on Colorguard/Winterguard and we are co-writing The Whore & The Virgin which is based on us as well (Buffy and Liana sound familiar? 😏) Anyway, I don't know what I would do without her so thank you my little Gingersnap!

Adonis: Originally Adonis wasn't based off of anyone. I completely made him up. But, my delicious boyfriend, Shea Bae, has been giving me A LOT of inspiration for his character, so you'll start to see it soon.

Brad: Like Adonis, Brad wasn't based off of anyone. He actually comes from another of my books, Fate (where Nick and Oliver also come from.) But again, things happen, and now he represents Alex's (Ash's) boyfriend Will (even though they act nothing alike.)

Avery: Avery is from Bewitch Me, a story I'm writing based on a gay romance in New Orleans (my home away from home) with vampires and junk. He's like Lance, an overly gay version of myself.

Nick: From Fate, he is completely made up, as is Oliver.

Oliver: ^^^^^

Buffy&Liana: From The Whore & The Virgin based off of Alex and myself.

Elliot: Completely made up just because

My Manager, Black Jesus: Is based off of my wife, Ragan. She's really cool and suuuuper sweet. I love her, duh, cuz she's my wife! Check her out CupsOf7up