Chapter Tweleve

Ayden pulls away from me and stares at me in shock. I look around at the crowd we have drawn. "Can we talk about this when we get home?" I sheepishly ask, hating the attention we are getting.Ayden mutely nods and heads towards his car. I follow him in silence. We reach home in a matter of minutes, the car ride silent.

"How far along are you?" Ayden finally speaks.

"Two weeks. I wasn't sure if I wanted the baby, but I knew I wasn't going to give it up because I was being selfish."

"Why wouldn't you want the baby?" Ayden sounds hurt.

"I couldn't handle a baby and you not loving me the way I've started to love you." I whisper, surprising myself by telling him I love him.

"You love me?" 

I couldn't bring myself to speak, so I nod. "You don't have to love me back. I'm just glad you are trying in the relationship." I manage to get out.

"I love you too. You had me worried sick when I couldn't get ahold of you. I just had to trust you were with someone who care for you." 

"I'm sorry I worried you. I'll stay home except for when I go to school," I smile. 

"I'll be with you except for when I go to work," Ayden laughs, walking closer to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him. He leans down and I lean up. Our lips brush together, then the kiss becomes more passionate and hungry. I pull back after a minute or two. 

"As enjoyable as that was, I really need to get my car and stuff from Haven's house."

Ayden groans and plants kisses on my neck. "Are you sure you have to do that now?" I close my eyes and wrap my fingers tighter in his hair. "If I don't get them now, I won't be able to sleep a little later tomorrow before class." I breathe, holding in a moan.

Ayden nips my collar bone extracting a gasp from me. "I think you can wait a little longer." Every time he spoke his lips brushed my skin.

"Ayden, before you cloud my mind, answer a question for me please." I struggle to stay focused.

"Sure."

"How do you feel about knowing I'm pregnant?" I ask, having to know the answer.

Ayden stops kissing my neck and collar bone and lifts his head so he is looking me in the eye. "I am thrilled and scared. I am glad that I get the chance to be a father, but I have no clue what kind of father I'll be and what I'm supposed to do." Ayden answers, a serious look on his face.

"I feel the same. I think we should wait to tell our parent until after three months." I say, biting the corner of my lip. Ayden's eyes drop to my lip and he suddenly drags his tongue along my top lip, shocking me. I am about to tell him I really need my car when he kisses me and I get lost in the sensation of our lips moving together.

When I need air I break away and back away from Ayden only to meet the wall with my back.

"Trapped now aren't you?" Ayden grins.

"I have a deal. If I get my car now, you can do whatever you want to me when I get home." I bargain.

"Whatever I want?" I nod, an innocent smile on my face. "Fine, I guess you can go get your car and stuff from Haven's. Let me drive you there."