1

Mias pov
My alarm goes off. I look at it, it is 6:20 am. "Ughhhhh." I say as I get up, my room is a baby blue color like the sky. I go into my bathroom and take off my neon pink shirt that says "I Need Food." And my furry black shorts that say "Love" on the butt of them. I hope into the shower and put my blond short hair into the water. It instantly turns to a dark brown color. I start to sing Say It by Trey Songz.
"You gonna have to do more then just say it." I sing. I sound terrible. I hurry and put my Pantene 2 in one in my hair and then take soap and wash my bodie. After washing off the soap, I put my hair back in the water and wash all o it out. I get my towel which is a black and white towel and get out of the shower. I dry off as proceed to dry my hair. He turns back to a blond. I go into my room and I look at the time. 6:37
I go into my clothes and get the clothes that I picked out yesterday. I put them on. It was a baby blue crop top and short shorts. I brush my hair and look into the mirror. I look ugly as fuck. I don't know why but everyone tells me different, they need glasses. I get my book bag which weights a ton, literally and was into the kitchen. I see my mom.
"Hey mom." I say.
"Hey, banana?" She asks. I really have a dirty mind because a dick popped into my mind when she asked. Or maybe I'm just a hoe......
"No thanks, I'm off to school. Love you."  I say.
"Love you too, bye." She says. I get in my car, it's a baby blue corvette. I'm a spoiled bitch. But I'm not a bully. I turn on the radio and my song comes on.
"It's about us right know girl where you going?" I sing. I look at my phone it is 7:00. I  remember it's Tuesday so it's okay to be late. I drive to my school and I park. I get out and immediately see my best friend, Jackson.
"Hey Mia." He says.
"Hey Jackson." I say.
"Is Grayson still trying to get with you?" He asks.
"Yes. And guess what?" I tell him. He raises eyebrows indicating me to tell him. "Ethan is now trying to flirt with me." I say that like there's a problem but really I just tune them out. He sighs.
"Speaking of the son of a bitch here they come." Jackson says. I turn around to see Ethan and Grayson looking me up and down.
"Fuck off." I say.
"Fuck on." Grayson says with a wink. I give him a fake petty smile.
"Hot dammmmnnn." Ethan says slowly.
"When are you gonna let me smash?" Grayson asks.
"Over my dead body." Jackson says.
"That can be arranged." Grayson says.
"I'm kidding." Grayson immediately days after. Ethan smacks my ass.
"See you soon baby." Ethan says and they walk away. Wtf.