2

Mias pov
After that happened me and .Jackson have a confused look on our faces. "Do you wanna hang after school?" Jackson asks.
"Yeah. Text me when you need picked up." I say and I walk to class.
*skips to after school*
I am at home chillen and Jackson texts me canceled. I text him back why. He says family issues. I sigh. I grab my keys and go to McDolan. (See what I did there?)  I grab food and come home. When I walk through the door my mom says something.
"Mia your guy friend is here he said he needed to talk to you. He is s'cute. (See what I did there) he is in your room." she says. Instead of freaking out I just go up to my room. I open the door to see Grayson sitting on my bed.
"What in the actually fuck are you doing?!" I ask.
"I want to be doing you but you won't let me." He says. That was kinda Sexy. My legs tremble a little.
"I saw that little tremble. Come on Mia. Let's do it." Grayson says as he walks over and grabs me by the waist.
"Grayson stop." I say as I put his hands down.
"Why won't you get with me?" Grayson says.
"Because your a fucking fuck boy!" I yell.
"Maybe if you would get with me, then you would actually see that I am a pretty good guy! I am tired of being the "fuck boy" of the school!" Grayson said.
"Cause you are a fuck boy because you fuck girls than never text them or call them after your such a fuc-" I say before I get interrupted by Grayson smashing his lips onto mine. The kiss lasts for awhile before Grayson pushes me onto the bed and goes to lock the door. He looks at me and smirks. He climbs over me and kisses me. He inserts his tongue into my mouth. I moan.
"Not yet baby." Grayson says with a wink. He gets off and walks to the door.
"The fuck Grayson?" I ask.
"It took me so long to get to this, so I'm going to wait till Friday." Grayson says with a wink. It's Thursday, i sigh.
"It's only 1 more day babygirl you can wait." He says with a smirk. I get up and walk over to him and start to make out with him. I lead him to the bed and take off his dark blue jeans then his boxers and his shirt. He does the same. He puts on a condom. He inserts and I moan. I put my arms on his back and I began scratching. Those are going to leave a mark. He starts thrusting, I am moaning his name.
"G-Grayson!" I yell.
"What's my my name?" He asks.
"Grayson I'm gonna cum!" I yell and I cum. He keeps going.
"Grayson!" I say as he cums and his thrusts become sloppier and sloppier.
"I can't believe I just did that with the famous Mia Ields." Grayson says with a laugh.
"Shut the fuck up." I say laughing. "Also don't tell anyone this happened or somethings gonna happen." I say with a serious face.
"Okay." He says. He gets up and gets his dark blue jeans back on and his shirt that is a greenish-blue that has a triangle on it. He puts on his pink hat after. He opens the door.
"See you again for studying." He says with a wink and a smirk. I sigh as he walks out of the door. What the fuck did I Mia Ields, jut do?