32

Authors quick note
This song is the fucking shit, it might not go with a smut scene. But idfk give it a try with this scene. The very last sentence is from the song.

Grayson pov

"Fuck me."
She climbed on top of me and startskissing me.
"This is wrong." I say but she smashes her lips on mine again. "This is revenge sex," I explain s I push away. She grabs my dick, she instantly takes comtol.
"Oh fuck." I moan as she began to pull my pants down and suck my dick. She takes it and strokes it. "Fuccckkk Mia." I say as I push her head back and forth. She holds my hands down, she begans to deep throat my dick. I push her off of me. "This feels so good, but it's wrong." I say as I bite my lip. She smirks as She pushes me down. "Fuck ethan." I moan. I flip her and I'm on top. I thrust into her and she moans.
"Grayson." She moans as I thrust back a forth slowly. I look at her with lust and I can see her biting her lip. I take my phone out and start recording her.
"Fuck." She moans, I start going faster and faster. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She yells.
"Oh yeah baby!" I moan, the snapchat video ends. I post it to my story. I slow down again, I grind on her. She opens her eyes and looks at me. She pushes me off and gets on top of me. She starts riding me.
"Fuck." I moan as I throw my head back with pleasure. She smirks, she kisses me. She cums and she jumps faster. Up down up down up down, she goes. I fucking love her. She hops off and starts stroking me. I Cum and she swallows it.
"FUUUCKKK." I moan , she lays on top of me.
"I fucking love you." She says.
"Your the fucking best, Your the best I ever had."