4

Mias pov
I have always imagined what it would be like to be with Ethan. He wasn't like Grayson. Not with girls. He had a little respect for girls and Grayson had none. "How can I trust you?" I ask. He smirks.
"Listen if you let Grayson hit it let me?" He asked as if it was a question.
"I don't know, just don't come to my house at 10:30 tonight because my parents will be home and I won't be in my favorite thong and baby blue bra." I say with a wink.
"Okay I won't." He says with a smirk and a wink. I turn around to walk backand I feel a smack on my ass. I turn around and I see Ethan biting his lip. I still have a red glow around my eyes. You could tell I had been crying. I walk into see the councilor, Mrs. Henderson.
"Where have you two been?" He asks.
"Uh-uh-" Ethan says.
"I'm having family issues at home and Ethan was helping me get through them." I say and her mad face turns to a "I'm sorry" face.
"Oh I'm sorry. You and Ethan can take as long as you want. Go get some food, talk things over. I'll deal with the principle." She says.
"Okay." I say and grab Ethan and go out the door.
"Where you want to go? My parents won't be home for a while." He says with a smirk.
"Fuck boy." I say with a smile.
"Please don't tell me you believe them?" He says as his smirk goes away.
"I've witnessed it. I've walked in on you and a lot Of girls at party's" I say.
"That was Grayson." He says.
"Nope because I didn't see a chin thing." I say, he was trying so hard to get with me. I get in his car, he gets in on the drivers side.  He sighs.
"What?" I ask.
"Just I'm not a fuck boy, but everyone thinks that." He says and he puts the keys into the ignition. The song Lozers  by The Weekend come on, but it was blasting. "Oh sorry." He says and turns it down and changes the station. I turn it back and turn it up all the way.
"So what can you show me?" I say as I poke his chest. He starts laughing.
"That my heart don't know already?" He says and he grabs my thigh. I smirk, he looks at me. I turn down the music. He was funny and sexy.
"Why are you trying to get with me out of all people?" I ask.
"Because your beautiful." He says.
"No I'm not, I mean I get bullied at school. People call me fat, ugly, stupid, and it hurts. So if I were you I would just get away from me before you get bullied." I say and I look out the window to hide my tears. He pulls my face towards him and looks me straight in the face.
"Your beautiful." He says an he wipes a tear that's coming down my face."Why do you think that your not?" He asks.
"Just take me home." I said.
"No we are going to my house and we are talking about why you think that about yourself, because I can tell your purposely trying to dodge my question." He says and he pulls out of the school parking lot and starts driving. He pulls into my neighborhood.
"I thought we were going to your house." I said.
"We are." He says as he pulls into a house that has a baby blue look. I point to my house which is in walking distance.
"That's my house." I say.
"I never seen you there." He says.
"I am always at my friends house." I say.
"Oh, well let's go inside." He says and I nod.