Ethans pov

Mia twlls me to delete the pictures and watches me "delete" the pictures. Gray and I formed a plan, it's called the recently deleted plan. All the photos that get deleted go to the recently deleted album and then we just recover them.
"Mia I deleted them okay Babygirl?" I say and kiss her.
"Let me see your phone." She says.
"No Babygirl why don't you trust me?" I ask with a "sad" face.
"Let me see your phone or your not getting your dick sucked tonight." She say I instantly hand her my phone. "See you didn't delete them!" She says and deletes them. "Let me go check Grays." She says and gets up. I hear Grayson.
"Why don't you trust daddy?" He asks. I laugh.
"I won't fuck you ever ag-" Mia says but gets cut off by Gray.
"You can keep my fucking phone, I'm getting that pussy." He says, I can tell Mia punched him which made me laugh even more.
She comes back with a bloody nose and tears running down her face. I jump up and hug her.
"What happened Babygirl?" I ask.
"Grayson punched me. I'm kidding I just tripped." She says.
"I was about to go beat Grayson to death." I say.
"Get me a tish." She asks I laugh. I purposely get her a paper towel. "I said a tish and you got me paper towels!?" She says. I hug her and I take off my shirt and let her wear it. She takes off everything except her bra and thong and puts on my tshirt. She looks so cute. We crawl in bed and cuddle as we slowly fall asleep. I wake up in the middle of the night. I look over and see Mia gone. I start to panic. I look around everywhere in the house. I look at the time it's 3:15 . I slowly open Graysons door to see Mia laying there with Grayson. I turn on the light and Grayson wakes up.
"How the hell did Mia get in here?" He asks.
Mia wakes up.
"How did I get in here? Oh shit I forgot I sleep walk." Mia says.
I laugh and I pick her up and take her to my bed and I lock the door and hold on tight to Mia. I love her so much more than she knows.