40

Ethan's pov
"I quit the Dolan twins, and I'm breaking up with you! Leave! This is all your fault!" I say in anger.
I storm out of the room and I run downstairs. I look for my keys everywhere, I can't fucking find them. I look on the counter and there they are I grab them.
"Ethan how fucking dare you say that!" Grayson yells.
"What that I'm quiting the Dolan Twins or breaking up with that bitch?" I yell as I put on my coat.
"First off she's not a fucking bitch! And second why would you even say those things? Your a fucking dick and you know you love Mia!" Grayson yells as he glares at me.
I grab a picture of mia and I off the wall.
"I never loved this bitch, she was just there when I was fucking horny!" I say as I throw the picture frame against the wall. It shaders in to pieces.
"Yes you do that's a fucking lie! I remeber you telling me just yesterday that you love her so much and your so happy that you have her! You love her Ethan and you know you do!" Grayson says as he starts crying.
"See the little bitch is crying!" I yell as I laugh.
"I'm crying because I would hate to be in Mias position. And I'm also crying because I want my old brother back. The one who was loving and caring and was never like this.... never like this. This isn't how the Dolan Twins were suppose to end! The Dolan twins are never suppose to end! How dare you hurt me and mia like this! You have no right! You have no fucking right Ethan!" He yells, he charges at me and starts throwing punches. I throw punches back. He's on top of me and i roll around so that I'm on top of him. I start throwing punches at his face. Blood appears as his lip starts to bleed.
He rolls over and starts punching me. I see blood in the reflection of the broken picture of me and mia.
"Stop it boys!" My mom and Cameron yell as my mom pull us off of each other. I look up to see Cameron hugging mia as she cries.
"You monster." Cameron whispers as tears roll down her face.
"I'm sorry guys." I say as I run out the door.
"ETHAN!" I hear mia yell as she chases after me. I get in my car and fly out of there. I can't believe what just happened.
Why does this always happen to me?

A/n
I'm soooooo sorry for not updatinggggg! I feel like I let you guys down so much😞😞