Ethans pov

One day later
"Y'all haters corny with that illuminati mess."
I hear that playin downstairs. I just woke up, it's 10:28 I get up angrily and go into Graysons room. No one, where's Grayson? I walk downstairs and the music gets louder. Graysons at the end of the stairs with his jaw on the ground. I look up and I see Mia and A random girl twerking. My jaws on the ground because I see that Mias only wearing a thong and my now favorite shirt. I go up to Mia an put my hand on her lower back and she starts twerking faster. My God this girl is going to be the death of me.
Graysons pov
Ethan goes over to Mia. The girl with Mia is looking so fucking good. With her long blonde hair moving side to side. I go over to her and put my hand on her lower back. I slowly move my hand onto her ass and I squeeze her ass. The music cuts off and we all look up to who turned it off. It was Cameron.
"I will never un see what just happened." Se says and she runs upstairs to her room. We all fall to the ground and laugh.
Mias pov
Ethan still has a grip on my ass. I turn to look at him and he smashes his lips onto mine. I push away, and look into his eyes.
"Daddys getting thirsty." I say wit a smirk.
"No, daddys getting that pussy." He says and smashes his lips onto mine. He inserts his tongue into my mouth. I moan a little. I push away and point to Gray and my best friend, Becca. He lets out a sigh and gets up and helps me up.
"Gray, that's my bestfriend Becca. You guys are exactly alike, me and Ethan are going upstairs to play Jenga."  I say and wink at Ethan. He Highfives Grayson and we walk upstairs. He pushes me onto the bed and crawls on top of me and starts to leave wet kisses down my neck. He takes off his shirt and takes of my thong. He opens my legs and this time his warm breath is the first think I feel and he begins to stick his tongue in and flick it around. I become a moaning mess.
"Oh Ethan! Fuck Ethan! E-Ethan I'm gonna cu-" I say and cum. He Licks it all up.
Beccas pov
"Oh Ethan! Fuck Ethan! E-ethan I'm gonna cu-" I hear Mia yell.
"Shut the fuck up!" Me and Grayson yell at the same time. We look at each other.
Becca and Graysons pov
I get lost in her/his eyes for a moment.
Graysons pov
"Oh uh, we didn't properly meet, I'm Gr-" I say before she cuts me of.
"Your hand and my ass did though." She says laughing, I start laughing.
"I'm Grayson, but you can call me daddy." I say and smirk.
"Ok I'm Becca, but you can call me Babygirl." She says with a smirk.
"Ok Babygirl, im going to go upstairs and not take all my clothes of and not leave the door unlocked." I say with a smirk. I go upstairs an take all of my clothes off and the door opens.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorr-" she says sarcastically before I cut her off as smash my lips on hers. I help her take of her shirt and pan-
•error error wait 4 (ou) next chapter•