39

Mia's pov
I toss and turn as I try to sleep.
I feel guilty about Ethan and Grayson.
I don't feel right about this, but I don't feel wrong about it either.
I don't know what to do, I'm not okay. My phone starts to blow up with notifications. I put it on silent. I start to doze off before Ethan comes in crying. I run to him and hug him.
I can't believe he found out about Grayson and I. Oh god he isn't saying anything.
"What's wrong?" I ask as Ethan holds his phone up.
There's a video and the caption says:
Ethan Dolan has been lying to you guys! He has a girlfriend , @mia_. is her instagram! Here is a video of them together! SEND HATE TO BOTH OF THEM FOR LYING!

The videos of Ethan and I. The first clip is us when we first started to date us at a ice cream shop and we're eating and laughing. But it was a small ice cream shop and everyone who asked who i was I said I was his bestfriend! How did they get this?! The second is of us when we were at the movies but we both had our hoods up nobody could have known! Then the next one is creepier, it was of  Ethan and I laying in my bed both naked making out just before him and Grayson left to go skating. We have a stalker! That's why my phone was blowing up! I'm crying by now, who would do this?  I look at the comments there all "I hate him now!" And hate. I look at him as he cries. I put the phone on the bed and hug him. Grayson comes running in. He hugs us as he starts to cry.
"The whole fandom hates me now!" Ethan yells.
"Not all of them Ethan, most are with you. They think you two are couple goals and they love y-" Grayson tries to say before Ethan cuts him off.
"But what about the rest of them! I let my fans down!" Ethan says as his cries get louder.
"E-Eth-" I try to say before he cut me off.
"Just shut up! If I never would have fallen in love with you we wouldn't be in this situation! It's all your fault!" He says, as Grayson gasps and I cry louder and harder. And then the words I never thought I'd hear left his mouth.
"I quit the Dolan twins, and I'm breaking up with you! Leave! This is all your fault!"