43

Ethan's pov
My phone goes off.
@dolandickkk
I can't believe Eth and Gray lied to us😭😭
◽️5.06k retweets ◽️7.09k likes
What do they mean Gray? Gray didn't lie it was me and mia. Oh wait, them in the beginning...
I pull up the video it's them fucking. I throw my phone across the room and it shatters it to pieces. I walk over and I take a tiny piece of the glass. I walk into the bathroom. I take the glass as I began to cut myself with it. The blood drips into the sink. I can't even count them they have began to just become one. I roll up my other sleeve and I do the same. Nate opens the door and sees what I'm doing.
"Ethan stop!" He says as he knocks the piece of glass out of my hand. He slaps me across the face. "What the fuck are you thinking?" He yells.
"I'm thinking about the 4 millions of people who hate me now because we lied!" I yell. "I don't want to be alive!" I yell as his jaw drops.
"You better not even try to!" He says as I run outside and get in my car. My arms bleeding as I cry. I get to my house and I open the door. I see mia on the couch crying and Grayson pacing back and forth. Cameron standing there shocked. Mia runs up to me and hugs me I hug back. She notices the red on my shirt sleeves from the cuts. She rolls up both off my sleeves and Grayson walks over to look at them too.
"Ethan." Mia cries louder as she hugs me.
"You made me stop, I'm going to start again if you do it." She says. I just hug her and hold her tight. You never know it might be the last time they ever see me.

A/n
Sorry I haven't been updating that much😭 honestly thinking about delete this story and making another one. What do you think?