Mia pov

I'm falling asleep on Jackson, and he can tell. He thinks I'm asleep and he leans over me and kisses me. I push him off.
"Jackson what the fuck?!" I yell, he gasps.
"I thought you were asleep!" He yells.
"Why would you do that?" I ask.
"Because I have had a crush on you since the day we met! You've just never noticed! I tried to leave little hints, but no you had to go and fall in love with Fuckboy 1 and Fuckboy 2! Mia, I love you. And I don't know what I would do with out you! I don't want to loose you. I don't want you to marry one of the Dolan twins! I want you to marry me! I don't want you to see little Dolans running around your living room! I want you to see our kids running around the living room. While we sit there watching them, and we think about the things we went through in life! Together, just us, our kids, maybe a dog. I dont know, all I know is that I love you. Do you feel the same way back? I don't want to be best friends! I want to call you my Babygirl. And I want you to call me babe!" He yells all of this. I'm crying by now.
"Jackson, I- I can't. Your my bestfriend!" I say, he looks mad.
"You'll be mine!" He yells and he grabs my arms and holds me down. He pulls down my shorts revealing my thong. I kick and kick. Tears are running down my face. He holds both of my arms with one of his hands. He takes off his pants.
"Jackson please no!" I say sobbing. This is one of my worst nightmares. I always thought if I was to get raped it would be by a old pervert. But no, my bestfriend. He pulls down his boxers and pulls down my thong. "Jackson, lets me go and I won't tell anyone about this! I promise!" I yell. He thrusts into me and I scream. He goes back and forth. I scream and cry but he doesn't care. He keeps going and hits his high. He pulls out and I see he had a condom on thankfully. I kick and kick but it's no use. I feel my mascara running and I feel terrible. I feel dirty, I feel like this is my fault. I kick Jackson off of me. I go to run, but he grabs me.
"Don't run from me Babygirl!" He yells, I cry harder and harder. The front door breaks down. Who was it?
"Please help me!" I scream and the person who broke runs into the room. It's it's Ethan. "Ethan please help m-" I yell before Jackson slaps me. I feel my lip and there's blood. Ethan runs up to me and pushes me onto the couch. I safely land. I look over and I see Ethan punching Jacksom repeatedly in the face. Grayson runs in through the door, he sees Ethan.
"What happened?" He yells to me and runs over to me.
"Jackson r-r-raped me. And s-slapped me." I say crying. Grayson runs over to Jackson and helps Ethan. They both repeatedly punch him. They are going to kill him if they don't stop. I pull them off of them. I hug Ethan and cry into his shirt.
"Your safe Babygirl." He says running my back.
"I feel d-dirty." I say but it's muffled.
"You shouldn't Babygirl, please don't." He says tearing up. I look at him and I kiss him. The kiss lasts forever and I'm happy because of it. I look into his eyes, a tear drop forms down his cheek. "I'm so sorry Babygirl." He says. The police come and we solve everything. We go to court and Jackson gets 10 years in prison.
We go to there house. I picked Ethan.
Me and Ethan go to his room and cuddle. I fall asleep in his arms. I love him and he loves me. And that's all that matters.