30

Ethans pov
That's words have been stuck in my head, "Mia should have chosen Grayson" . It repeats in my head like a  commercial jingle, but worse. I keep trying to call Mia.
Ring...ring... You have reached the voice mailbox of 9-
End
Over and over again. Why did I have to break up with her?
Why am I such a idiot ?
Why am I a dick to all girls? I need a drink, more like a shot of fireball. I call up my boy Nate. "Nate let's go out it will be fun! Super fun." I say.
"Okay meet me and my place. What about Gr-" he says but I cut him off.
"Let's not worry about him tonight." I say with s smirk.

4 hours later

"Woooooo! ANOTHER ROUND OF SHOTS!" I say as I try to get up and walk but fail and fall back into my seat. We were at a party , the hosts name was Cameron Dallas. I hear a song come on.
I don't fuck with you!
You little stupid ass bitch, i ain't fucking with you!
I sing along as people get drunk around me. Fuck Mia, I don't need that bitch. Or they bitch ass nigga Gayson. I got hella fucking hoes. I GOT BITCHES LINED UP . I see a blonde hair girl that looks exactly like Mia but o knew it's not.
"Hey babygirl, what's your name?"
1 hour later
"Ah fuck yeah Ethan ." The girl moans as I thrust back n forth in the girls restroom of the club. I go faster and faster each second, I pull out my phone and start to record on snapchat. "F-u-u-u-u-u-ck." She say in between thrusts. She Cums , but I don't. I act like it tho, I pull my dick out and she looks me up and down. The video ends and I show it to her ,She bites her lip.  I post it, and I go out of the girls bathroom. That will show Mia an Grayson.

Authors note

SORRRRYYY THAT I HAVENT UPDTED LOV YOU GUYS THO!

PEACE✌🏽️💙💜