5

Mias pov
I look around and there is a shelf that has trophies on them. The is a bed that has baby blue covers and a little bean bag chair that is also baby blue. Ethan takes off his shirt that is a greenish blue color. After he takes his shirt off you can see his 6 pack. "Damn." I whisper.
"What?" He asks with a smile.
"Nothing." I say quickly with a nervous smile plastered on my face.
He laughs and he gets under his covers. He leaves enough room for me to cuddle him.
"Come lay down." He says.
"Nah I'll sit inn..... This bean bag chair." I say.
"Come on we're not fucking. Not yet." He whispers  the last part. I tremble.
"I saw that trem-" he says before I cut him off.
"Fuck off. Yeah I trembled because your sexy as fuck, and hot and look so sexy laying there and fuck it!" I say as I jump on him.
"Whoa Ields." He says.
"I want to fuck you." I say.
"Okay." He says. I pull of his pants and he pulls off my panties and pants. He puts on a condom. He inserts in and begins thrusting. I moan as pain shoots through my thighs.
"E-Ethan!" I moan.
"Say my real name!" He says.
"D-Daddy!" I yell. His thrusts become
Faster and faster. I hold on to the bed frame. I grab his hair. I cum.
"E-Ethan I came!" I say. He kept
Going. Pain shoots through my thighs over and over again. He moans As he comes. He looks at me.
He starts going down farther. His head matches up with my pu$$y and he began stop lick. His tongue flicking up and down. I moan as I grab on to his hair and pull him closer. I come. He comes up and is about to lay on the bed before I stop him and go down where his dick is. My jaw drops, it's huge!
I began sucking. And he begins moaning. He grabs my hair and pulls me towards him. I am going back and fourth.
He comes and I swallow it. Me and him lay panting on the bed.
I can't believe their fans think they are "good" boys.