36

Mia's pov
We all sat there just staring off into space , heart broken. Hurt, all you could hear were our faint crys. Ethan and Grayson were the one crying the most, they had always been close to there dad. They had to fly to New Jersey, and I had to watch the apartment.
"Mia please come with us." Ethan said as he soaked up his tears.
"Ethan one of us is going to have to stay and I'm not letting you or Grayson be the one. Love you and your gonna miss you flight." I said as I hugged him and kissed him. "Come here Gray." I said as Grayson started crying again. Mia hugged him and so did Ethan.
"Why us?" Grayson said as the tears rolled down.
2 hours later
I sat on the couch as I texted Ethan.
Mia
How's Cam reacting?
Ethan
Not good, she's balling crying.
Mia
I feel so bad.
Ethan
She's asking if you know.
Ethan
I told her you did and she said she wants to hug you.
Mia
Tell her I'll hug her soon.
Ethan
You coming here?
Mia
Sorry no, that's a family thing
Ethan
My moms reading our text and said your apart of this family
Mia
Hey Lisa, I have to watch the apartment.
Ethan
She said it doesn't matter.
Mia
I don't know
Ethan
K.
Mia
Quit being mad at me.
Ethan
No.
I hopped on the plane and I was in NJ. I couldn't stand Ethan being mad at me. Or his mom or Cam or Gray and escpecially not Sean. I got a rental car and I drove to there house. I remember so many memories here. Good, Bad, sexual, etc.
I knocked on the door , and when it's opened I see  Cameron looking st the floor.
"Yes?" She says as she looks up you could tell she had been crying. She hugs me as soon as she looks up.
"Cam w-who is it?" Lisa says following up behind Cameron, she'd been crying. She sees me and hugs me.
"Shhh don't tell Ethan , it's gonna be okay." I say as I rub her back. Her cries are muffled by my sweatshirt. She let's go and I walk into the living room. I run up to Ethan and he runs up to me. I hug him as I start crying, he starts crying too. The hug feels like it lasts for hours. I wait till he lets go, he let's go and I look at Grayson. I go and hug him as he cries on the couch. I couldn't believe what that Sean got diagnosed with cancer. I look to my right and I see Sean. I hug him, as I cry more. Cam and Lisa sit next to Ethan. I lay my head on Grayson's lap as I cry. He starts messing with my hair to calm me down. But it doesn't work, everyone's crying Lisa and Sean are hugging and Cam and Ethan are. I get up and Grayson hugs me. Our cries are muffled in each other's sweat shirts. No one could help it. I was shocked.
Ethan was shocked.
Grayson was shocked.
Cameron was shocked.
Lisa was shocked.
Everyone was shocked
Everyone was  crying.
Nothing was okay.
Everything was wrong. I thought as I cried into Grayson's shoulder.
And as Grayson's cried into my shoulder , I knew this was no dream this was real life.