Mias pov

(Mias on the pill)
I wake up at 5:45 , I head over to Ethans bathroom and I shut the door and take off Ethans t-shirt and my bra and panties. I step into his shower and I turn on the water. I feel my short blonde hair turning into wet hair. (Didn't know what to say) I start to hum and I feel someone behind me grabbing my waist. I turn around and I see Ethan. "So your gonna leave daddy in bed and get in the shower and keep that ass away from daddy?" He asks and he gribs my ass.
"Well it was hard leaving your Dick  in your pants when I felt your boner all night." I say and I grab his dick.
"Well it's really HARD to keep my dick to myself when I'm dreaming about fucking the shit out of you." He says, and out of nowhere he inserts and I moan. He lays me on the ground still inside of me, and lays on top of me and begins to thrust into me.
"E-E-Ethan!" I moan.
"Fuck yeah Babygirl!" He moans.
"Shut the fuck up!" We hear Grayson yell but that doesn't stop Ethan from speeding up which makes me moan louder. I cum and he pulls out. (I'm on the pill.) he stands up and helps me up. My thighs are filled with pleasurable pain.
"Let me hit it from the back while
I'm at it Babygirl." He says, I run around and smirk at him. I bend over and put my hands on the wall and he thrusts into me.
"Oh Ethan!" I yell.  He thrusts back and fourth. He cums and his thrusts become sloppier and sloppier.
He spins me to where I'm staring at him. He grabs a bunch on nerves and I moan. He massages my pussy and then lays me down. I have my legs close and he opens them when I feel the cool breeze hit my inner thighs I close my legs.
"Don't tease me Babygirl." He says and I open my legs. He gets closer to my cult and he gets closer and closer until I feel his warm  tongue exploring my inners. I cum and he licks it all up. I flip and make it so I'm on top of him. I go down on him and I put his full length in my mouth. I began sucking and licking. He becomes a moaning mess. He grabs my hair and is directing my head back an forth. He cums in my mouth and I swallow it. I lay on top of him panting. I rap around him. I try to get up but my thighs hurt. Ethan helps me up and we get dressed and drive to school. Ethan and I go our separate ways and I go to my first class. I can barely walk so everyone's looking at me.
"Mia where have you been? You haven't responded to my text,calls, or anything! What has been going on? And why have you Been walking like that? Who got into your pants?" My bestfriend Kk asks.
"Ive been spending time with..." I say. My bestfriend hates the twins Bc she thinks they are fuck boys.
"With who? Spit it out." She says
"With... The jdjdjdohdhdlsjodhhn." I say.
"Please don't tell me gaywad and dipshit over there." She says and points and the twins. I turn around and catch them lookin I stop to laugh and I nod to her.
She starts ranting and I put my hold on hand up and go over go the twins.
"What were you staring at boys?" I ask.
"That fat ass that's calling me right now." Grayson says.
"Aye, Mia when you gonna let me get up in those pants?" Alex (aiono) asks. He's a real fuckboy.
"The real question is when is your dick gonna be longer than a inch?" I ask. Ethan and Gray start laughing. Ethan grabs my ass and whispers into my ear.
"My house tonight Babygirl." He says I nod and go to class. Fuckin live life right now.