Ethan pov

"Then why did you kiss Gray in the bathroom? And who's Cayden?" I asks. She starts crying even more. "Why! Who is he!" I yell eagerly.
"Cayden, h-he is a boy I use to see every Wensday. We would text and text and text, but.... He was dating Becca. We didn't tell her that we met every Wensday. We started to catch feelings for each other. Becca started noticing that. One day, he kissed me, and kissing went to touching, and touching went to sex... Becca found us having sex in his room one day, and she claimed she was coming over to break up with him anyway. So everything was "okay" , but we started dating. Becca got super jealous, but she wouldn't show it. I broke up with him because I could tell her jealousy was getting worst. I you two making out was my punishment. From her, not from you! Ethan I loved you. You hurt me, more than I could ever hurt you. I don't want to even be near you ever again." Mia says, she looks out onto the lake. "I could have done better." She whispers.
"MIA, I LOVE YOU! YOUR ALL I WANT YOUR ALL I HAVE! I WOULD LOVE TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING WITH YOU BY MY SIDE! I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO CALL YOU MINE! BUT I I FUCKED IT UP BY KISSING A SLUT! YOU DESERVE WAY BETTER THAN ME!" I yell, I pull out a knife. I put it to my wrist, Mia smacks it out of my hand and throws it in the lake.
"ETHAN WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" She asks.
"About you waking up next to a different guy." I say, she hugs me.
"This doesn't mean I love you again." She says, I push away.
"Why did you kiss Grayson in the bathroom?" I ask.
"Because it hurt to see him with another girl, and it hurt me to see you with another girl." She says.
"Your going to have to pick, it's either me or Grayson!" I yell.
"How am I suppose to pick when I love you guys both?" She asks.
"Then you don't really love either of us." I say.
"I choose Grayson because he would never make out with my bestfriend and he would treat me why better than you ever did!" She yells.
"Graysons seeing someone!" I yell, she gasps. My jaw drops why did I say that? She starts crying even harder and runs to the car she's driving. She starts it before I could stop her. She drive off and I sigh. What did I just start?
Mias pov
I speed home to my house. I open the garge and I walk in and shut the garge. I walk in and I go to my room. I see Grayson laying there on my bed. He looks at me and tears flood my eyes.
"Aw Mia what's wrong?" He asks and he walks over to my and embraces me into a hug. I push away, he looks at me and frowns.
"WHY ARE YOU FROWING? YOUR NOT THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN GETTINF PLAYED ALL DAY! FIRST OF ALL ETHAN MAKES OUT WITH MY EXBESTFRIEND! SECOND YOUR SEEING SOMEOME! WHP IS IT WHO IS SHE? I thought you love me, I thought you loved me! That's my first mistake! Who could see love me? No one, no one cares about me and your just another one added to the list! I'm suprise I haven't killed myself !" He hugs me, I fall to the ground and hug him back. "Who is she?" I ask.
"She's no one just a someone who I  just met and she kissed me but I pulled away! And I told her we couldn't do that we have to be just friends." Grayson said, I can't I just can't. I slap him. "I guess I deserved th-" he says before I cut him off by slapping him again. I go to slap him again but he holds both of my hands. "Mia I'm sorry." Grayson says.
"Yeah that's what everyone says."