Mias pov

Quick Authors note
They are so amazing!! IGCUJHHHHJKJH
To story
Mias pov
I get out of the car and Grayson pulls off. I walk to the front door of the Dolan residents and I knock. A girl opens the door, Cameron. "Hey, are you Mia?" She asks I nod. "So your the pretty girl who the twins never stop talking about. Your way more pretty in person all I've seen is pictures they've secretly took of you in class." She says. I laugh.
"How long have they talked about me?" I ask.
"Since 5th grade." She says. My jaw drops, she starts laughing.
"So you must be Cameron." I say, she nods. "I love your hair!" I say.
"Thanks!" She says. "Ethans upstairs waiting for you." She says and points upstairs. She clears the way so I can walk. I walk upstairs and go to the left, Ethans room. I knock and I get no response. I walk in and there is rose petals all over the floor. I smile as I see Ethan on the bed with nothing but a towel covering him. I smirk and he looks me up and down.
"Why don't you come see what's under the towel?" He says. I shut the door and lock it. I take off everything I'm wearing and jump on the bed. I remove the towel and I see a fucking 72753828399 inch dick waiting
Just
For
Me.
He puts on a condom. I look at him, he smirks. He flips us around so now I'm on the bottom and he's on top. "I don't want to fuck, I want to make love." He whispers in my ear. He slowly inserts and I can already tell it's way bigger than Graysons, no offense Gray😏. I moan and moan and moan.
"E-E-Ethan." I say as he slowly inserts.
"What's my name?" He asks.
"E-E-Ethan!" I moan loudly.
Cameron's pov
Sounds like Mia just stubbed her toe, poor Mia. Hope she feels better.
(Oh she is feeling better)
Mias pov
He is still inserting and I'm still a moaning mess. "Is I-it all I-in?" I ask.
"Not even cl-ooo now it is." He says as he pulls me very close.
"E-E-E-Ethan!" I moan very loud. He instantly hits my g-stop and thrusts faster. "Ethan!" I say. He begins going faster and faster. I feel a twist in my stomach and I cum. He keeps going, it feels like a hour later he came. I'm not say I didn't enjoy his dick I fucking loved it! He lays on top of me and we breath heavily.
"I love you already." I say. He laughs.