Mias pov

I needed to use the restroom, I look at Grayson and Becca. It actually hurt to see him with Becca. I've got Ethan I'm fine. I turn my head back to the arcade game with a frown. "What's wrong Babygirl?" Ethan asks.
"Nothing I have to use the restroom." I say quickly and I go to the bathroom. It's a 1 person bathroom, I look in the mirror and sigh. The door opens and I jump but I see its Grayson. "What are you doing?!" I whisper.
"I saw you look at me and frown." He says, my eyes start to burn and I realize I'm crying. Grayson locks the door and holds me. "What's wrong?" He asks.
"It's just, I love you." I say ad I cry into his shoulder. "But then I love Ethan." I look up into his eyes. It was silent for a while, his eyes a hazel color. We stare and stare. Staring into his eyes never gets old. He pulls me closer until I feel his warm breath on my neck.
"Babygirl, I love you." He says and he pulls me closer and closer until I feel his soft, plump, warm lips on mine. He pulls away, "This isn't right."
"But it isn't wrong." I say, he pulls me back and I feel his warm lips again. I feel a vibration, and I realize It's my phone. It's Ethan.
Babe where r u? He texts.

Babe please take Becca home, and go home I have a couple things to do tonight. And I don't want you to worry about me. I text.

No babe I want to cuddle you. He texts.

I'm on my period.

Okay have fun love you bye!

I smirk and Gray looks at me with a confused look I show him the text messages. He smirks and I laugh, we walk out of the bathroom with a smile on our faces. Until we see our table, my jaw drops, tears form in my eyes. I see Ethan ad Becca kissing. I walk up to our table with Grayson following behind me. Ethan looks up in fear.
"YOU FUCKING DUMB ASS YOU HAD MIA! AND YOU CHOOSE TO KISS ANOTHER GIRL? YOUR A FUCKING DICK!" Grayson yells.
"Why?" I whisper as a crowd forms.
"Mia don't leave." Ethan says.
"Convince me why I should stay!" I say.
"Because I love you and I made a mistake." He says looking down.
"I made a bigger one." I say.
"What?" He asks.
"Trusting you." I say, I walk away but I feel someone grab my arm. I turn around and slap Ethan as hard as I can. Everyone's oohing. Grayson dips me an kisses me. I pull away. I look at Becca.
"You fucking cunt ass bitch." I say and I slap her as hard as I slapped Ethan. Ethan runs out of the place. I grab Graysons hand and I'm about to walk out before Becca yells something. "What did you just stay bitch?" I ask.
"I said why don't you tell them about Cayden?!" She yells.
"I haven't seen Cayden in months, now I see why he left your dumbass!" I yell, I proceed to walk out, still holding Graysons hand. He pulls out his keys and he unlocks the doors. I get in the passengers seat an he gets in the front. He puts the keys into the ignition. He pulls off and goes in the direction to my house. We're holding hands and I keep feeling the vibrations of my phone and I tense up whenever I feel it.
"What's wrong babe?" Grayson asks. I sigh and I show him my screen.
"It says will you meet me at our place at 12:00 you should go." Grayson says.
"Just for you." I say. "Can I take your car?" I ask. He nods as we pull up to my house. He nows  the garge code so he just gets out and yells love you. "I love you too!" I yell as I pull out. I go to me and Ethans place. It's a little lake, I look at the time and it's 12:20 . This fuckers late, I feel my eyes start to water. I start busting out crying. I lay on the ground for a little bit and I lean up.
"Babygirl I'm sorry." I hear Ethan say.
"I'm not your Babygirl anymore." I say trying to hide the fact that I was crying.
"I'm not a idiot I know you were crying." He says.
"Yeah, but you are a dick sucking fuck." I say.
"I'm sorry." He says and he sits by me and wraps his arm around me. It felt like old times. I throw his arm off of me.
"Don't touch me." I say, I go to slap him. He catches my hand and I tense up. I feel like Ethan would hit me.
Ethans pov.
She tenses up, she thinks I'm going to hit her. That's when my heart broke. Seeing the girl I love, afraid of me. I start break down crying. I let go of her hand.
"I'm not going to hurt you Mia, I just want to love you." I say.
"Then you shouldn't have kissed Becca." She says and gets up and I grab her arm.
"Then why did you kiss Gray in the bathroom? And who's Cayden?"

A/n
You guys deserved a really long chapter for 1.06K views!