24

Graysons pov
Fuck I'm so horny, but of course I have no one to fuck. I guess I'll just have to run it out. I grab a playboy from under my bed. I then realize that Mia did choose Ethan, but can't we still have a threesome?
*1 hour later
"Come on E! Why not?" I say as I try to convince Ethan. Mia went out to get food. So now was the perfect time.
"Because she won't be down for it and she'll think we are weird!" Ethan says, as he grabs his phone from his charger and walks to the living room.
"Okay, I'll make you a bet. If I win in Mario Cart/Kart (i don't know how to spell😂) we can have a threesome, but if you win we don't." I say, he smirks.
"This ought to be easy."
1 hour later
"FUCK!" Ethan yells, and I smirk.
"Literally fuck." I say with a smirk as he punches me. "I call front!" I yell.
"No!" Ethan yells.
1 hour later
"FUCK YOU WON AGAIN!" Ethan yells.
"I get front!" I yell, he sighs. We both take off our shirts and our pants. Mia came home with the food a Long time ago. We are left in our boxers.
"I have my speaker in there. Let me play a sex song." I say and I look through my XXX playlist.
I press play to the song.

         "I left my girl back home, I don't love her no more."

        "And she'll never fucking know that. These fucking eyes that I'm staring at. Let me see that ass."

Me and Ethan walk in, she looks us up and down and licks her lips. She takes off her shorts that show her fat ass and her shirt. She slides of her thong and her bra.
"I'm all yours, do whatever you guys want to my body. But only if you pleases you guys." ShE says and I smirk.
"Your moaning is the thing that pleasures me the most." I say and I crawl onto the bed and she sits up and opens her legs wide. I insert and I flip so we are on our sides and she's moaning like crazy. Ethan sticks in through the back.
"Fuck daddies!" She moans as we thrust into her. *| a/n Gray is wearing a condom |* We speed up and her moaning level raises and she cums. But who cares, we keep going anyway. She's moaning like crazy.
"Daddy!"
"Yes Grayson faster!"
"Keep going Ethan fuck yeah!"
Me and Ethan cum at the same time. We lay their panting.
I mentally high five Ethan.
She's so fine, but she's not mine.

A:n
This was requested by some of the people who are amesome that read the book like Alisaxoxo26  VictoriaHutcherson1
BaeisJack THEY ARE SO COOL SO GO FOLLOW THEM FOR SURE!
I LOVE YOU GUYS PEACE✌🏽️💙