Ethans pov

I lay on top of her panting. I hear a know on the door and I instantly fall off of the bed. Mia starts laughing historically. "Who is it?" I yell.
"Room service. Who the fuck you think it is?" A voice says behind the door.
"Fuck off Grayson." Ethan says getting up.
"Okay I guess you guys don't want to go eat then." Grayson says and opens the door. I instantly cover myself and Grayson winks at me. Ethan got underwater and shorts on"Oh I see, so it's just gonna be me eating because Mias full of your Dick and you already ate her pussy. Was he better than me?" Grayson says. Ethan tackles him and they start wrestling. I jump up and get my clothes on. I run over to Ethan who had just started to throw punches. Cameron walks down the hall. She walks downstairs.
"Is this normal?" I ask.
"Only when they get in fight about you." She yells back. I hug Ethan and get on top of him and push Grayson off.
"Stop for me?" I ask with puppy dog eyes.
"Fine." He says with a sigh. I crawl over and get on top of Grayson. I am about to say something before I feel his boner.
"My God, Grayson." I say. He grabs my boobs. I put my hands on his hands and get up and move his hands down to his boner. "You probably should go jerk off and a picture of my again." I say with a smirk.
"I got you Gray!" Ethan says and I hear a text alert from Graysons phone. All I hear is moaning comin from Graysons phone.
"You motherfucker!" Grayson yells and pounces on to Ethan and start to fist fight. I run over to Graysons phone and play the video. It was a video of my orgasming as Ethan thrusts into me.
"When the fuck did you record this?" I yell. I run over to them and push them apart.
"Oh yeah!" Grayson says and he snatches his phone out of my hand. I hear a ding from Ethans phone.
"You fucking prick." Ethan says.  I take his phone and I look at the photo. It's a photo of me sucking Graysons dick.
"Delete these fucking videos and pictures!" I yell.
"Why?" Ethan asks.
"Yeah, why?" Grayson asks.
"You two are fucking idiots."