42

Grayson's pov
"Where would he go?" I ask as I hold Mia's hand. She nods her head and says ,
"I don't know gray." She says as she sobs. I put down my phone and I pick her up and set her on my lap. She hugs me and sobs into Mine and Ethan's
1-800-dolantwins sweatshirt.
She was so beautiful , even when she cried.
I didn't like to see her cry but still it was beautiful either way.
She didn't notice her true beauty and Ethan just tore her down. He was a fucking dick but I would have reacted the same way.
Half of the fandom hates him now for lying.
I can't believe this. Who caught them? Who took the videos/pictures? Because I'm going to beat their ass. Just thank god they didn't get one of mia and I.
"Mia, Ethan didn't mean it. He's just heated from what happened because half of the fandom hates him now because you two were dating." I say and I immediately realize that it wasn't going to help. She started to cry more and louder.
I get a text from a unknown number.
Unknown
How was Ethan's surprise?

Me
Who the fuck is this ?

Unknown
I can't tell you babyboy just know that your next. I got videos of you and mia. And they'll be posted soon. Real soon. How bout now ?

Me
Who the fuck is this ? How do you have my number?

My phone starts to go off and I look at one of the tweets
@dolandickkk
I can't believe Ethan and gray did this to us and lied😭
▫️3.08k retweets ▫️5.03 favorites

I look at the video. I start to tear up as I see a video of mia and I fucking. Then us making out. And then me grabbing her ass. And then me kissing her.

I through my phone across the room I can hear it break into pieces. Mia jumps back frightened. "RRRRRHH." I scream out in anger. "Who the fuck is doing this?" I yell. Cameron walks down the stairs, I could hear the video she's watching it's mia and I. I hear mia and I moaning and I pick up her phone and chuck it across the room. She gasps.
"I thought you guys were innocent nope. I thought wrong." Cam says as she looks at mia. I walk back and forth in the room.
"WHO THE FUCK IS DOING THIS?"