3

Mias pov
I wake up to the sound of an alarm. I get up hop in the shower get out, put on a neon pink crop top and white shorts on with white flip flops. I grab my book bag and go to open my front door. After I open my front door I see Graysons car in the drive way. I look at him he smirks.
"Since you helped me study, I'll give you a free ride." He yells. I laugh, and walk to get into the Black Ford. I get I and close the car door. I throw my book back in the back.
"Grayson what the fuck are you thinking?" I say as he drives out of the drive way. "People are going to expect something." I add.
"I can't just give you a ride?" Grayson asks.
"No Gray you can't!" I say.
"How cute you already have a nickname for him." A voice says from behind me which causes her to scream. Grayson busts into laughter.
"Fuck off, who are you?" I  ask.
"Nate, Nate Garner." Nate says.
"I already fucked on." Grayson says as he winks at me. I punch him.
"Okay we can't be seen together." I say. He drops me off at the font of the school and he goes to park somewhere. I don't see Jackson anywhere, that's weird he's usually always here. I walk into the entrance of the school. I instantly see Ethan, and he is starring at me. So is everyone. I wonder why, what did I do? Or who..... I see Jackson.
"Jackson why is everyone starring at me?" I ask.
"Because you fucked Grayson he told the whole school. You promised me you wouldn't fuck him. You broke the promise." Jackson said as he walked off. His eyes were tearing up you could tell. I see Grayson walk into the entrance. I run over to him and smack him as hard as I can against the face. That's going to leave a huge mark. I see my hand print.
"Why did you tell everyone about yesterday?!" I yell.
"I didn't Mia I promise!" He says. I start to tear up.
"I was right your just a dumb fuck boy!" I yell and walk away.
"Mia, I'm sor-" his voice gets muffled the farther I walk. I get s text from unknown person.
"Come behind the school in 5. No questions just meet me there,
You know me."
"Okay....." I text back. It was 1:23. Now it is 1:28. I head to the back of the school. I get out to see Ethan with his foot against the red brick wall.
"What do you want?" I say wiping  my tears.
"Grayson isn't the one who told people." Ethan says.
"Who was it then?" I ask.
"Graysons ex girlfriend. She saw him walking out of your house and assumed and told everyone." Ethan says.
"Oh my gosh. I embarrassed Gray in front of the school... Opps." I say. Ethan laughs. His laugh is sexy, is it weird I find his laugh sexy as fuck?