Chapter Three- Overprotective

Aphmau's POV
I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed them. I looked around and saw that I was still in the guys' house, on their couch. I looked on the floor and saw Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan sleeping on a mattress.

Suddenly, I heard voices coming from the kitchen.

"Travis. Leave me alone." Dante said.

"No. You suggested the girls choose the movie and because of that, I was dreaming about sprinkle vampires ALL NIGHT!!!" Travis whined.

"Yeah, I'm with Travis on this one. How did you not realize they would choose something like that?" Garroth asked.

"Look. What's done is done. Can we just drop it?" Dante said.

I giggled and stood up, walking over to the kitchen. I saw the guys sitting around the table, eating eggs and bacon. Garroth saw me come in and gave me a shy smile. I smiled back.

"Hey guys." I said and they all turned to me.

"Aphmau. Hey." Laurance said, smiling.

"How'd you sleep?" Dante asked.

"Fine. Sorry for falling asleep on you guys and thank you for letting us stay over." I said.

"Hey. It was no problem. Plus, I got to pick up Katelyn without her punching me in the face." Travis said, smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"Annnddd. We got to shut off the movie early." Laurance said.

"Awwww, you did? Well, I guess we'll just have to make you guys watch the rest of it, then." I said, pretending to be upset.

"LAURANCE!!!!" Dante shouted.

"Why did you tell her that?" Garroth asked.

I started laughing.

"Calm down guys. I'm just joking." I said. I heard them breathe sighs of relief.

"Thank Irene." Laurance said and I laughed again.

"Anyway, Aphmau. There are plates up on the counter with bacon and eggs. You can grab a plate if you want." Garroth said and I smiled.

"Thanks Garroth." I said, walking over to the counter and grabbing a plate.

I walked back over to the table and saw Laurance bringing another chair over. I thanked him and sat down, starting to eat.

The guys and I started talking and soon, the girls came in and started eating. We started talking again and soon everyone was finished eating. Kawaii~Chan helped Dante with the dishes while the rest of us went into the living room to talk. Dante and Kawaii~Chan soon came in.

"Ummm, sorry. But, uh, Kawaii~Chan has to go to work. Right Katelyn~Sama?" Kawaii~Chan said.

"Oh, yeah. That's right. Sorry guys. Gotta go. Thanks for letting us stay over and everything." Katelyn said.

"No problem." Garroth said.

The girls said bye and left.

"Don't you have work too, Aph?" Laurance asked.

"Not today. My job is having technical problems and they won't need anyone there until they're finished." I replied.

"Where do you work, exactly?" Travis asked.

"That's classified information." I said, smiling.

We talked for a bit and during that time; Travis had to go to a swim practice, Cadenza needed Laurance for some reason, and Nicole came and took Dante so it was just me and Garroth.

We started talking for a while and soon I was getting hungry. I looked at the clock. 12:20 p.m. I saw Garroth glance at the clock too and then look at me.

"W-Want to get something to eat?" He asked. I smiled.

"Sounds great! Where to?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Anywhere is fine with me. You choose." He said and I smirked.

"You really want to make me choose? Did you forget what we made you and the guys watch?" I said, jokingly. He laughed.

"It's just lunch. Whatever you have planned can't be THAT bad." He said, smiling.

I thought for a moment.

"Olive Garden." I said and he smiled.

"How did I know?" He teased and I shoved him, playfully.

"Come on. Let's go." I said, grabbing his wrist and dragging him out the door.

Olive Garden wasn't too far from our houses so we just decided to walk. We were talking while walking there until I heard someone call my name.

"Aphmau." I turned to look in front of me and saw Aaron. I smiled.

"Hey Aaron. What's up?" I suddenly realized I was still holding Garroth's wrist and I let go.

"What are you two doing?" He asked, his eyes narrowed at Garroth. I saw Garroth's face get red and he looked away.

"Aaron. We're just getting some lunch. Don't get all jealous." I said, smiling.

"Oh. Well, mind if I join you?" Aaron asked.

I glanced at Garroth who was still looking at the ground. I didn't really want Aaron to come, honestly. Garroth and I used to be super close in high school but we've kinda grown apart. I wanted to spend more time with him. He was one of my closest friends, after all.

I turned back to Aaron.

"Actually...... I want to spend time with Garroth today. Sorry Aaron." I said.

I saw Garroth's head shoot up from the ground and he looked at me. He looked surprised that I refused. I smiled at him and saw him blush again as he smiled back.

"Oh. Okay. That's fine. I'll see you later then, I guess." Aaron said, glaring at Garroth. I rolled my eyes.

"Geez. He can get so overprotective at times." I thought to myself.

"Aaron. Don't be so overprotective, okay?" I said. He sighed.

"Fine." He said.

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and walked away with Garroth.