Chapter Five- Trouble in Paradise??

Aphmau's POV
I woke up the next morning with Celeste laying on my stomach. I smiled and gently placed her on the bed next to me and got up. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan were already up and I smelled pancakes. I saw them both eating on the couch, watching Tv.

"Morning girls." I greeted. They both smiled at me.

"Morning Aph." Katelyn said as I grabbed a plate of pancakes and sat down.

"Good morning, Aphmau~Senpai. Did Aphmau~Senpai sleep well?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"Yes, I did. Thank you, Kawaii~Chan." She smiled and turned back towards the Tv.

"So. Any plans for today?" Katelyn asked me.

"Well, I was thinking that I might go back over to the guys' house and hang out with them. You girls can come, too. I know you two don't have work today." I said.

"Ooohhhh. Kawaii~Chan would love to go with Aphmau~Senpai." Kawaii~Chan said, happily.

"Sure, I'll go. But, uh, Aphmau. You seem to be wanting to hang out with the boys a lot more often. Something going on? Aaron not relevant anymore?" She asked, jokingly. I rolled my eyes at her.

"No. I just like hanging out with them. Problem with that?" I said, jokingly.

"No, I don't. But Aaron might." She said and my smile vanished.

"Oh, yeah. We've already had a talk about that." I said.

"Is Aphmau~Senpai okay?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"I'm fine, Kawaii~Chan. It's just, Aaron has been acting really rude lately. Especially towards the guys. He doesn't want me seeing them anymore. Of course I didn't listen. He doesn't have any control over me, but...... I don't know. I guess we just need a small break from each other." I said.

"Well, don't worry. The guys will cheer you up. Let's go." Katelyn said, walking towards the door. I smiled and followed her. Kawaii~Chan came too.

We walked across the street and Katelyn knocked. The door opened almost immediately and Laurance appeared.

"Hey Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, and Lady Katelyn." Laurance greeted, smiling.

"Laurance, how many times have I told you to stop calling me that?" Katelyn said, sounding annoyed. Laurance laughed.

"Everytime. Anyway, want to come in?" He asked, stepping aside.

Katelyn went in and playfully shoved him as she passed. Kawaii~Chan went over to the couch. I stopped at Laurance.

"Hey Laurance." I said and he smiled.

"Hey Aph. What's up?" He asked.

"We just wanted to see if you guys wanted to hang out today." I said.

"Alright. We didn't have anything planned today so, why not?" He said. Suddenly, we heard Katelyn cheering and looked at her.

"YES!!!! Travis isn't here!! Best. Day. Ever." She said and everyone laughed.

"He'll be back later, y'know." Garroth said, smiling. Katelyn looked at him.

"Don't ruin this for me, Garroth." She warned. Garroth put his hands up in mock surrender and I giggled.

Laurance and I sat down on the couch and we all talked for a while.

-------------------/Time Skip/----------------------

My phone buzzed and I looked at the text.

Aaron-You home?

Me-No. Guys' house. Y?

He didn't reply. I shrugged and put my phone away.

A few minutes later, someone knocked on the door. We all stopped talking. I got up.

"I'll get it." I said, walking to the door.

I opened it and saw Aaron there. He didn't look happy.

"Can we talk?" He asked. His voice sounded like he was ordering me to say yes.

"Sure." I looked back and smiled at everyone.

"Be right back." I said and went outside with Aaron.

We walked over to the sidewalk and stood there.

"So, what's up?" I asked and he stared at me.

"Why are you here, again? It's bad enough that you spent the night here, but now you're spending every day with them. Is there something going on?" He was being             over-protective again.

"No, Aaron. Like I said yesterday, they're my friends. I'm allowed to hang out with them. I'm not going to let you tell me who I can and can't hang out with." I said.

"I'm allowed not to like them." Aaron said.

"Yes, you are. But you can't keep me from seeing them."

"I don't like seeing you at this house."

"Well, then maybe you should just go!"

We stared at each other for a moment. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Suddenly, he spoke.

"Fine. I'll go. Stay here with the boys. See if I care. But when you're on my doorstep saying that you were wrong, don't expect me to forgive you so easily." He turned and walked away to his house.

I stayed there for a minute before going back into the house.

I went in and sat on the couch next to Garroth. Someone was talking, but I was barely listening.

Did we just break up? Do I even like him anymore? Why is my life so complicated?

I suddenly felt a hand in mine and I looked up. Garroth was looking at me, a worried look on his face.

"Are you okay?" He asked. He whispered low enough for the room not to hear us.

"Y-Yeah. I'm f-fine." I felt a tear come down my face and I looked away.

I heard him whisper, "follow me" and I looked back at him. We stood up and he brought me out back.

We stood on the patio and he turned to me. I was staring at the ground, tears still falling. Garroth put his hand under my chin and lifted my head so I was looking at him.

"Aphmau. What's wrong? You can tell me." He said.

I looked at him. His face was full of concern. Tears started falling faster and he wrapped his arms around me and held me close. I rested my head against his chest and he held me closer.

We stayed there for a few more minutes until I started to calm down. I took my head away and looked at Garroth.

"You feeling better?" He asked and I gave him a small smile.

"Yeah. Thank you, Garroth." He smiled back.

"N-No problem. So, do you want to tell me what happened?" I nodded.

"A-Aaron came and asked if I could talk to him. He told me that he didn't like me hanging out with you guys so much. I-I told him that I wasn't going to listen to him and I told him to leave. T-Then he said that he wasn't going to forgive me if I came back to him a-a-and-"

Garroth hugged me again and I relaxed. He rubbed my back, soothingly and rested his head on mine.

"It's okay. You don't have to continue. I understand." He whispered.

"T-Thank you." I said as he let me go.

"Want to go back in?" He asked and I smiled.

"Yeah. Let's go."