Chapter Thirteen- Boyfriend & Girlfriend

Aphmau's POV
"-and that's about it. You girls happy now?"

I had just finished telling the girls about my date with Garroth. We were all sitting on the couches and the TV was on, playing a random show that we weren't really watching.

"Awww, that's so kawaii. Are Aphmau~Senpai and Garroth~Kun dating now?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"I.......don't know." I replied.

"I think you two should. You look really cute together and get along better than you and Aaron ever did." Katelyn said.

"Yeah, I guess we do. I'll talk to him today. Oh! By the way, Garroth said that he would be fine with coming with us on the vacation. He said he'd ask the rest of the guys today." I said.

"Great! Ooooooo, it's going to be so FUN if the guys come! Kawaii~Chan already has her things packed and everything!" Kawaii~Chan said, smiling.

"Yeah, it'd be so much more fun if they come along. Not that you girls are boring or anything, it's just the guys are so silly and lively." I said, smiling as well.

"That's understandable." Katelyn said.

"So, are Katelyn~Sama and Laurance~Kun dating?" Kawaii~Chan asked Katelyn.

"Heh, well we kinda talked about this on the way home from the movies and.........yeah. We are." Katelyn said, blushing.

"That's great! Congrats Katelyn." I said, hugging her.

"Thanks, Aphmau."

We just stayed there, watching the TV, for a few minutes before someone knocked on the door.

"Kawaii~Chan will get it." Said Kawaii~Chan as she got up and went over to the door and opened it.

"Hi guys. Aphmau~Senpai and Katelyn~Sama are on the couch watching the TV. Come on in." Kawaii~Chan said, smiling, and walking over to us.

Katelyn and I turned around and smiled, seeing the guys coming over.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Hey! Nice to see you girls. How've ya been?" Dante asked.

"Been doing good." Katelyn said.

Garroth came over and sat down next to me. I smiled at him and he blushed, but smiled back.

"You ask them?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, they're on board." He replied.

"Awesome! The girls are okay with you guys coming, too." I said.

He smiled and turned towards the others.

--------------------/Time Skip/-------------------

"Anyone want lunch?" Katelyn asked.

I looked at the clock. 12:25 p.m.

"I could eat, but I'm not cooking. I cooked lunch yesterday." Laurance said.

"I can do it. I've been perfecting my cooking skills lately so one day I can pass you, Laurance." Dante said.

"Ha! You wish. Only a god can cook as well as me." He said, smirking.

"We'll see about that." Dante said, getting up and walking towards the kitchen.

"Kawaii~Chan wants to help. Wait up, Dante~Kun!" Kawaii~Chan said as she got up and followed Dante into the kitchen.

After they left, Laurance spoke up.

"So, when are we doing this beach vacation?" He asked and I smiled.