Chapter 8

Ajay's P.O.V

She definitely must be scared now. I purposely acted nice to her. But I'm surprised she caught up on my act. She's one smart girl.

Today's is the engagement where me and her sign the paperwork for us to continue up to marriage. I'm looking great and good looking as per usual. My family are buzzing with excitement and cheer. I'm pretending to be excited. Luckily Samantha isn't here otherwise that would of been a large issue.

I get in the car that my family and friends have decorated. I'm not driving for once I have a driver.

I finally get to the hall where my family and friends are there and people who I don't know either. What? Probably my parents friends. As soon as I step in the room all heads turn to me. Suddenly the talking get louder and there's music playing in the background.

I get gifts and sweets and other stuff as well. Then suddenly everyone turns their heads towards the entrance. Meera! There she is. She is wearing the red sari that I accidentally blurted out in the wedding shop. She looks good.
Hold on! What did I just say? No, no, no, no!

She walks towards me directly making eye contact with me

She walks towards me directly making eye contact with me. Wow! I'm surprised she doesn't look scared. Oh just wait Meera. You will be very scared when you are my 'dear' wife.

"Hello Mr Krishnan. How are you?"

What's with the confidence?

" I'm not very well Meera."

" don't call me by my first name Mr Krishnan only my close friends call me that."

Ha ha, very funny.

" I must say Miss Maholtra I'm surprised I thought you'd be scared."

" well I know what you're going to do, you're going to make my life very difficult aren't you until I give up?"

How dare she?! She said that with a smirk as well. She is a smart and tough cookie. Well her cookie will crumble soon.

" I'm smarter than I look."

Oh no! Her brother is here. God no!

" Blossom, look at you all grown up and a beautiful princess just like my wifey when we got married. What do you think groom?"

" yep, yes, good it's pretty."

" could I talk to you for a few minutes?"