Chapter 26

TWO YEARS LATER...

INDIAN ENTERPRISE NEWS

Young woman shocks Chennai City with her style and unique clothing!

CEO/Owner of Anushka and Glam, a rising clothing manufacturing company has taken over and stormed all the other clothing manufacturers. The past year she has been rising up catching the attention of everyone. Works with her one and only father to build up the new age of equality and recycling. What a girl!

----------------------------------------------

Meera's P.O.V

That's the way I like it. Front page of Indian Enterprise, yes! Phew!, it's been two years since the divorce happened and he hasn't contacted me in that time. Thank goodness... um well then. Never mind, Meera. Just stop thinking about it. It's over, you'll never see him again.

I hear the door open, it's my father.

"Meera, hello! Am I interrupting the big,bossy CEO?"

I laugh and shake my head no and invite him to sit in one of the chairs in front of my desk. You heard right, desk. I'm in my CEO office, nice and comfy chair but I prefer home still.

"Daughter, look at you, soaring into the business world. Also I must say your friend Sarah is quite the help. She's a very good friend."

Well you see, Sarah, being the good friend is, she has helped me in all of this. She came back to India last year and helped. She says she'll try to come when she can. Aw, Sarah I miss you. She also knows about the divorce, all she said was 'good riddance'.

"Yeah, well how are you dad? Is mum ok?"

"Me and her are very well thank you also, how's Samantha as your charity management?"

I made Samantha apart of Anushka and Glam as the charity manager as she works with these things and she accepted graciously.

My brother is still a game designer though. Also Karthika offered to be my secretary which I accepted immediately because, have you seen her organisation skills?!

"She's doing absolutely wonderful! She's already organised a charity that we can work with!"

"That's great! Well I'll be in my office if you need me. Bye!"

I wave and carry on with my paper work. Sometimes I get really bored with it but then I realise this is all about to keep my business going which drives me to keep going.

I look out the window, I see some workers putting up our advertising. Hold on! I go right up to the window and smirk. Well, well, well, look at which company it's covering up. Raj Corporations.

I sigh, I heard that they weren't doing too well. I don't know what happened, they sort of drained out. I haven't heard of them since, since... yeah.

I hear a child screaming, oh no, not again. I groan and walk out my office towards the source of the noise. As soon as he looks at me he runs at me. All the employees look plain annoyed. Oops!

"Mummy,mummy they won't give me chocolate, they lied to me. Yesterday they said I can have chwocolate! MUMMY I WANT CHWOCOLATE, LAKSHMI HAD CHWOCOLATE! Why can't I have it then?!"