Chapter 18

Ravi is played by- Jayam Ravi

Meera's P.O.V

Why?

He likes my sister, out of all the people he could of liked, he chose my sister. She probably doesn't even know! Then again he really shouldn't like anyone at all since he's MARRIED TO ME!

Should I tell her? Will she even believe me? I don't want to get in another fight with her. Ugh! What am I going to do?!
Ok, calm down Meera!

She shouldn't know until it's completely necessary. This is probably a bad idea. Oh no...

I don't know anymore. I'm so depressed, I feel so crushed. Why? Did I have feelings for him?

Even though he was an idiot... Oh what am I saying? I hate him and it's final!

At the moment I'm at home, on the couch thinking about life, eating ice cream. I should exercise, actually I'm not bothered. Who needs exercise anyway? Pfft...

He's at work obviously without my food which by the way is delicious. I eat another spoonful of vanilla ice cream. So good! Yum!

It's been another few weeks since I found out that he likes my sister, well, like LIKE, my sister. Basically we've been avoiding each other as much as possible. We haven't even fought about something stupid.

Is it weird that I actually miss the fights? His cocky attitude, his face when I answer back. This is so stupid!, what's wrong with me!? I'm just stressed and hallucinating these thoughts. Yeah..., that's it. Right?

Wait! Sarah! I barely talked her since she left. I miss her, she would know what to do. I'll text her and see. But I don't want to get her within my own problems. What can she do?, she's all the way back in the UK. Maybe I'll just avoid that specific topic and just talk like we used to do when I was back into the UK. I get my phone and text her.

Meera- Hey

Meera- Are you there? Hello?!

Sarah-Sorry! And why haven't you been texting me?!

Meera- I forgot and also I was too busy

Sarah-too busy! Too busy! Yeah sure, doing what exactly?! Huh?

She knows me too well, of course.

Meera- doing stuff, important stuff umm like business stuff, duh.

Sarah- ok I believe you on that. So how's the idiot and you doing? Any blossoming romance?

What do I say to that? Remember Meera don't get her too involved, she's got her own life as well.

Meera- not good not bad, a few occasional fights since he's a arrogant pig, nothing too intolerable .

BIG FAT LIE. He is annoying and hurtful. He may have good looks but an ugly personality. Did I just say that?

Sarah-well ok sure, you can tell me anything. He seems like the type of person to break your life to pieces.

She is so right, about the break your life to pieces part.

Meera- yeah thanks

We continued chatting for about half an hour about our lives so far. I miss her so much but the chat had to eventually come to an end.