Epilogue

ONE YEAR LATER...

A child ran across the living room in a hyper mood screaming 'chocolate' but nonetheless, it was usual.

"Navi! Come back here you mischievous child! I swear you just had chocolate 10 minutes ago!"

"Well mummy! 10 minutes is too long ago!"

Meera rolled her eyes and finally caught up to the cheeky little boy who glanced up at her with a grin.

"Navi, we have to take you to school so not now okay? Maybe at the end of the day?"

"Oh, okay fine mummy."

Laughing at Navi's immediate cooperation she took him and got him ready for school while he complained whining.

Meera gets ready herself, she wonders through her wardrobe through her clothes trying to find some clothes that actually fit her.

She mumbles to herself, "Ugh, most of these don't fit..ugh I hate Indian clothing. I guess I'll just wear what I wore yesterday then."

Eyeing the Kurti (loose tunic/dress made of cotton), she groans and puts it on with some black loose,cotton trousers.

She walks back to the living room with a straight face and an annoyed crease on her forehead as her eyes meet with an other set of chocolate pupils.

"Ajay..."

She whines, and he starts laughing.

"Aww is my dear wife grumpy again?"

She hisses angrily, "I can't help it okay!"

Ajay walks up to her and hugs her putting his arm around her nuzzling her face in the curve of her neck, still snickering at her blatant anger.

"Stop laughing Ajay! You're making me even more annoyed!"

He rolls her eyes and replies, "Sorry, wifey it's just when you're annoyed it's quite entertaining. What made you annoyed anyway?"

She huffs removing herself from the body warmth of her dear husband, slightly missing it.

"I can't wear anything! Nothing won't fit! So I have to wear this kurti again!"

She glares crossing her arms while he snorts laughing and Navi giggles in the background.

"Oh wow, wifey. Of course. Ooh, Navi can you go to your bedroom and pack your bag for school?"

Navi nods and skips off to his bedroom laughing.

"Shut up Ajay. You don't know the pain I feel right now."

Meera gasps as she feels a quick peck on her cheek and she immediately turns around glaring.

"Well, wifey I clearly remember you asking for more children. So your fault there."

She stutters trying to answer back but instead a blush climbs up her face.

"Exactly." He has a smug look on his face as Meera stutters and smirks at her faint blush.