Author's Note!

This is just a little note/thank you from me the author of 'We Meet Again.'

So guys thank you so so much! I've got about 65K reads on this book and 2K votes and this is all because of you guys! I hope that this number continues to grow into the future!

I love you all and I love when you comment sweet things on my chapters. You may be thinking I thank you after each chapter already but I feel that this is just an extra big thanks to all the readers of this book!

It's been such a long and working journey on this book. Along with some of my bestie's ideas. At first I didn't think that this book would be where it is now but I was shocked when other people other than my friends started reading We Meet Again.

I published my first chapter on 22nd April 2016 which seems like a long time ago to me but it's only a year later and look how it's grown!

So as a final note, before my final chapter of  'We Meet Again' I thank you all and hope you wait in anticipation and excitement as I write the next and final chapter,the epilogue.

Thanks for bothering to read all this mess 😂 and making me as the author bother to continue writing.

Lotus7543😊🙏🏽

--------------///////////------------------

P.S. If people don't know who Vinoy is from the previous chapter then he's Ajay's privileged business partner/friend. He makes his appearance in Chapter 13!