Chapter 20

A/N- So it's been a long time of dramatic (or boring) chapters and personally I'm quite excited for this chapter or when I wrote it, it sorts of starts off with backstory then some emotional overflow from the one and only Ajay.

So hope you enjoy!
----------------------------------------------
Ajay's P.O.V

"Then I came to you, Ajay Mohan Krishnan, youngest businessman to take over 'Raj Textiles'."

"You wanted me to approve of you and for me to invest in your business. I didn't quite want to at first but I eventually did, well tried to."

"YOU didn't try hard enough! Because of you and your selfish needs you rejected me at the most crucial time, I needed you to give that money before the deadline so I could build my expansions and pay back my investors!"

"I'm sorry, so sorry! I was foolish, an idiot! But taking it out on her is wrong."

"Sorry!, sorry?! Ajay you think I can just forgive and forget this?! Oh, no, no, no! I suffered because just ONE person didn't give me what he promised to help me with. You, Krishnan ruined my life!"

"...."

"My own wife left me and in the next few months, what do I see? Her getting remarried to some piece of  trash! No children to succeed either and my parents are dead."

"I didn't know about this, I would of payed you earlier and I had got a great deal and was swift away by my thirst for money. I was stupid, I'll pay you now, just don't do anything her, nothing please."

"You know, you're a smart guy Ajay, always getting straight to the point. That's what I liked about you, you knew how to run a business just like your father..., but your father didn't make life changing mistakes!"

"Just shut up and tell me what or how much you want!"

"Well not just yet, Krishnan. We'll talk finance a little later, but for now, your wife is my main priority."

"Watch it! Don't you dare do anything!"

"Or what? Call the police? I would suggest not if you don't want your wife to be on the side of the road with a bullet hole in her pretty little face. I'll know if you do and I won't hesitate to finish her off."

"NO! Fine, I won't! Just say the price and I'll give it to you."

" I'm afraid not I'll have to get it equal with you not only for money but for being the reason my wife went away. So I'll have to take your wife away for a bit and 'talk' to her and if she doesn't cooperate then physical harm may occur."

" NO, NO! Don't you lay hand on her!"

"By the way when I said Meera had a pretty little face, I mean it. You're one lucky man you know, too bad you took it for granted."

"Call you later, you better pick up macha, otherwise..."

He cuts the call.

Here I am in my car, clenching my jaw and fist. I managed to walk back to my car to go get the police but then he said not to go the police and I had to stop.