Chapter 32

This is what Meera wears and what Samantha wears to the celebration! Hope you enjoy the chapter!
-------------------//////--------------------

Meera's P.O.V

No.
No.
No.

How is HE here?! I know I was mean to do this but I didn't send him an invite to this years celebration! Whenever he's around everything goes weird or bad for me not for him. Ugh!

"What are YOU doing here?"

He looks taken back my what I just said.

"Now, now remember I'm one of the guests at this party and as the host you have to be nice! Right?"

"No! Not to you! How are you here? I didn't send you an invite to this."

His eyes widen and he starts laughing.

"Oh really! That failed, didn't it? Ohhhhh you tried not to invite me because I'd get you all embarrassed and blush filled on your cheeks!"

My cheeks automatically flood with colour. UGH!

"There! Do you see it little one? This girls cheeks turned red!"

He's speaking to Navi. WAIT! He doesn't know about him, oh no, he thinks it's just a random child. Better keep it that way.

"Stop! Where's your invite anyway?!"

I see Navi laugh and giggle and I roll my eyes. I see Ajay take out the piece of paper from his pocket, the invitation!

I snatch it from his hands and read it. It's not fake! It's our company invites. How?! I give it back to him. Fine. He's got proof.

"Fine. Now go back to the party."

"Oh no, I can't, you see this poor child came and bumped into me and I couldn't see his mother. His name is Arnav!"

I gulp and I grip my hands tightly.

"Oh um, I'll take him. I know the mother."

"It's fine you're probably quite busy with hosting this party."

Oh no.

"NO! Um wait! I'll do it please!"

"Arnav, do you know where your mummy is?"

Navi lifts his arm and points it at me. NO! Ajay looks at me confused then back at Navi.

"Arnav, that's not your mummy, that my friend Meera."

Navi, no, Navi. JUST NO. Arnav runs towards me and hugs my legs and snuggles against them. Well, now it's too late. Navi speaks,

"No! Your fwend is my mummy! She wikes me more! Don't you mummy?"

Oh great. I look back at Navi and reply.

"Yes, I do love you! Now shall we go back to the party sweetie? Now please!"

Please say yes! Please say yes! I glance back at Ajay whose face is as hard as stone. Oh no, I really should leave.