1- That one night on The Edge.

[Hiccup]
(Music above)
It was nearing midnight which meant it was nearly my turn to be lookout. Toothless and I strolled up the hill towards the watch tower where Astrid was on guard with Stormfly.

"Good evening Milady!" I chirped as I reached the last step on the ladder.

"Hey Hiccup." Astrid sighed, she was sat on the wooden ledge that overlooked the Dragon's Edge shores. I plopped myself down next to her, letting my metal foot dangle off the end.

"Are you OK?" I questioned, my eyebrows furrowed together in concern.

"I'm not entirely sure, Hiccup." She mumbled, Astrid glanced at me, her blue eyes were glassy. Awkwardly, I scratched the back of my neck in thought.

"What do you mean?" I smiled softly. She sighed once more before resting her head on my shoulder, the moonlight was reflecting in her eyes.

"I miss Berk." She whispered quietly. "Don't get me wrong, I love The Edge, I love the freedom of our adventures, but I miss home, I miss my parents." Astrid finished, a single tear trickled down her cheek. I'd never seen Astrid like this before, usually she was strong, feisty and independent but this was her vulnerable side.

"I miss it too y'know. I didn't think I would but I do." I said, trying my best to sound comforting. Toothless nuzzled Astrid's arm and let out a little hum of sympathy. "Maybe we can go and visit tomorrow." I suggested with a grin.

"Really?" Astrid perked up, a smile spread over her face. I nodded eagerly which just increased the smile on her face. "Thank you Hiccup!" She cried. Suddenly, Astrid flung her arms around my shoulders, her body pressed against mine in a hug. I have to admit I was quite taken back, my arms wrapped around her waist as I returned the hug. Once we parted, Astrid and I watched the waves lap the shore for a while, then an idea popped into my head.

"Let's go for a ride, the night terrors will alert us for invaders." Quickly, I stood up and held out my hand to help up Astrid. Just before she was about to mount Stormfly, she grabbed my arm and yanked me closer. I couldn't even register what was happening as our lips crashed together. Oh. My. Thor. I was kissing Astrid. It wasn't Loki day, was it?

"Thank you for everything." Astrid whispered, a red tinge was visible on her cheeks. Rapidly, we mounted our dragons and shot up into the air.

It's safe to say, that was one of the best nights on The Edge!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short but sweet! (I hope so anyway xD)

How was that? Remember feel free to suggest any ideas for future parts! 

Vote and comment pleaseee :D

-Lauren