Marry Me 002

Where the hell did he go? Is this really some kind of sick joke?! I'm free but that even scared me. What do I do next? I ran to the door and nope, it's locked. I scanned the room once more and rushed to find something. Something that I can use as a weapon or to escape. I opened his drawer and a gun. I held it up, I didn't like the feeling of this. I checked it to see if it's loaded. Fuck, it's not but maybe he doesn't know. I'll use it as a threat.

I headed to the door and saw it click open. There he is. I pointed the gun at him. He was in a suit, all fixed up. Was he really the one who kidnapped me? I didn't want to admit but he was handsome but that doesn't change the fact he kidnapped me!

"Who..are you?" I hesitated to speak.

He lets out a smirk. "Already planning to escape?"

"You kidnapped me!"

"You're not a kid," He responds coming closer as I back away.

I gritted my teeth, "Why did you take me?"

He shrugs back, "You expect me to tell you?"

His hands were on his back. Is he holding a gun?! Shit....shit...I am dead...

"Put the gun down." He orders smiling. It creeped me out. He was speaking seriously but with a smile on. I refused to do so and still pointed it at him.

I hear him laugh and get closer. I back away till I hit the desk behind me. He was just inches away from me. His hand came to view and held the gun I was holding and directed it to his heart.

"Go ahead, sweetheart. Do it" He says with a smile plastered on his face. He knows...he knows there's no bullet. I helplessly let go of the gun.

"There you go." He whispers. More tears came out of my eyes as I look down at the ground."Aw, don't you cry. I promised not to hurt you."

He backs away and his tone suddenly goes serious and tosses me a clothing, "Put this on."

That's what he was holding earlier? The dress fell on the ground, I refused to catch it or I was really bad at catching. I looked at the fallen dress. It was pure red and a short one.

"Damn it, (y/n)! You're making this harder!" He swears under his breath. He hands it to me, "Wait. You know my name?"

He knows me? Wait, who really is he?

He ignored my question, "Just put that on. Wipe your tears, you look like you never slept. We're going somewhere."

-----

Please vote, comment, fjkalgdf

Thanks,

YZU