Marry Me 003

I shake my head. "I ain't going till you tell me where and why and how you know my name."

"Go or die."

"You won't hurt me, you said." I gathered my courage to speak up. I'd rather die than to do things without knowing anything.

He lets out a breath.

Dammit! I never agreed to this! Why am I assigned to this?! And this girl is not making it easier for me.

He holds the gun to my head, "Go or die."

I held the dress tightly. "Where can I change?"

I take everything I said earlier, I'm scared to die. I don't even know what time it is now! It felt like hours passing. I glanced at the clock to see, it's still 10:12pm. It has been an almost an hour since my kidnap. I estimated the time. That means we're about 30 minutes away from my house. I headed to the washroom he pointed to. I washed my face. Do I really look like a no-sleep person? But damn, I do look bad. I quickly changed and went outside to see him on a phone call.

"Ne, appa. We'll be there in a moment." He hangs up. We're meeting his dad?! Wait, even his dad is on this?

I closed the door loudly to let him know of my presence. He scans me up and down and calls someone.

5 minutes later, a girl came with a backpack with her. She was smiling widely as she approaches him. They exchanged words then she headed towards me, letting all the makeup supplies fall out of her bag and a pair of red killer heels. I gulped at the view. I saw him leave the room giving me slight feeling of relief.

"Hi, I'm Pony."

Pony? Is that really her name? I doubt it. I bowed slightly, "I'm _____"

She did my make up and fixed my hair. "Done!"

"Thanks.." I quietly say looking at myself in the mirror. I admit, she had skills.

"Well, good luck on being stuck with that crazy guy." She pats me on the back and leaves.

"Do you know him?" I ask making her stop, hoping for answers this time.

"Yeah, he's my cousin."

"Do you know he..." I hesitated. "Kidnapped me."

I hear her let out a laugh. "Yeah, sorry about that but I know you're not accepting the apology. I mean who would? Anyways, you'll be fine. Just be careful around him. You never know what's on his mind."

"Are you done now, horsey?" We both turn around to see him with his arm crossed and an irritated face.

"It's Pony!" She shouts back.

"Whatever, we need to go."

"I'm done." Pony glared at him. She gives me the heels to put it on. Shit, I don't think I can walk. "You look gorgeous." She compliments.

"Just please hurry up, appa is waiting." He orders.

"Right, right." Pony smiles at me. "Have fun."