Marry Me 019

I went home preparing to tell her everything but as soon as I saw her, I can't do it. I just kissed her on the lips pushing all the stress away.

"What was that?!" I asked surprised about the sudden kiss. He shrugs and just smiles, "I missed you."

"It has just been 10 minutes." I point out and just smiled back.

----3rd Person's POV

____'s dad barged into Namjoon's dad's office. "You!!! How dare you use my daughter?!!!"

"Ah, so it was you causing the ruckus outside?" Namjoons' dad reply smiling at the sight of his rival. "Yeah, I think your daughter has fallen for my son."

"I think otherwise." ____'s dad chuckles.

"What?" NJ's dad raises his brow confused.

"I think your son is the one falling for my daughter." ______'s dad bluffed hoping it was real. "I think I saw him kiss her."

He can see the anger in NJ's dad's face and he was enjoying it.

"How funny." NJ's dad laughs. "You think my son will fall for your daughter?"

"Guess you need to talk to your son about this." ______'s dad chuckles back mocking him. "And once you hurt my daughter, I don't think I'll stay put. I don't care going to hell." He warns him as he leaves their territory.

________'S DAD:

I should hurry up and get ____ back. She can't fall with his son! But it seemed that she is starting to based on her actions days ago. No, she can't. I'll get her tonight. I'm guessing he will call his son to talk about this and then I'll get ______.

----

"_____" Namjoon caught my attention. "I'll be going out again. Dad is calling me to the office."

I nod, "Go ahead."

He sets of, leaving me alone in this house. I drift to sleep watching and I wake up to the door clicking open. He's home already?

I go to meet him at the entrance to just have my ass get kidnaped again. Someday, I'll start getting used to this. I struggled to get free of their grip but just to have me shoved inside a car. Ugh, what now?!

Here I am again seated on a chair. I'm getting familiar to this. They took my blind fold and the cloth in my mouth. I recognize the same faces. It's the same people from Hawaii.

"What do you guys want now?" I asked rolling my eyes as I see the same man from before.

******

"Appa? What do you need?" I ask my dad as soon I see him. He looked mad.

"Are you really falling for that girl?" He starts.

"Huh?" I was taken aback of his question. "No. Why do you ask?"

"You kissed her, didn't you? What happened in Hawaii?!" His voice raises as I gesture his men out of the office.

"No, appa. What are you saying?" I question him. He comes closer and slaps me. "Don't lie to me!"

******

"_______, Don't you want to know why this happened all to you?" He starts. Alright, he got me by that question. I did want to know. I nod in response.

"You won't believe me at first but I'm your father." He says to me. I started laughing, "Is this some kind of star wars thing or a joke?"

His face was still serious.

"You're not kidding?" I turn to face him. Somehow, I wished he did, I didn't want to see my parents. He pulls out his necklace to have ring on it. It was similar to mine. "You're my dad?"

He nods putting the necklace back in his shirt. "Now, listen to me."

"You expect me to listen?"

"No, but I'll keep talking." He talks anyway. "Everything was fake. The wedding and the papers is all fake. Namjoon's dad planned all this."

"What?" I stare at him in confusion. He brings out paper and evidence that everything was staged. "The priest wasn't a real priest and they had allies to get the papers set up but it's not on the records of married couples."

Everything was fake?

"You were just a mission to have me trapped and to beat me."

They just used me. What about Namjoon?

"Namjoon was also forced under his father's order."

The kiss. That night. Everything was fake? His words was fake? No, it can't be.

"Whether you believe it or not, they're just using you to beat me. I gave you away so you wouldn't have this life but somehow, they found you."

I didn't care about that anymore but I can't get over that everything was fake. Was Namjoon just acting?

*****

"Appa, fine! I do. I like her!" I shouted back at him. This was the first time I raised my voice at him. "Appa, I quit. I don't want this anymore. You can't force me now."

"I knew it." He chuckles. "You're not worth to be my son!"

His words felt like bullets. I tried not to be affected and just turned my back at him. "Still, father, when you need me. Don't be scared to call me."

I exit quickly and went home straight. This time, I'll tell her everything.

*****

"So I need you to do something for me." He unties the rope around my hands and feet. "I will let you go. Just be careful."

I felt restless. Everything was fake, my mind chanted overwhelming me with sadness. They drove me home, I don't know how to see him anymore. I don't want to. I felt relieved to see his car not there. I ran upstair to bed and buried myself.

Just after, I hear his voice call for me. I closed my eyes pretending to sleep.

She's already sleeping. Maybe tomorrow. I also need to rest. I feel tired. I yawned and drifted to sleep.