Marry Me 21

"Hey, Jin!" I tapped him on the shoulder, catching his attention.

"Ah, you're here." He greets smilingly.

"Let's go?" I gestured. He nods and we take a cab somewhere until I saw an amusement park in view. Oh shit... Is this a date? But... I'm married. No, he probably doesn't like me but why would he walk me home all the time? He might just be bored. No...please don't tell me he likes me. The thing is do I like him?

No. Right? I shouldn't be questioning myself right now. I am married to Namjoon. Wait, I'm not. Right, it's all fake. Fake. I can do what I want.

I breathed in as I followed him to the entrance.

"What ride do you want to go to?" He turns to me with his never ending smiles, making me forget my stress. I just shrugged, "Your choice, but let's not start at high rides."

"Then to the gyro drop we go!" He hides a smirk. I glare at him, not this again! But as soon as we lined up, he seemed more scared than me and regretting this. I pulled him in, ready for this hell.

After it, he looked dazed. "Yeah, we shouldn't have went with a high one."

****

I hurried to pick her up after school. I'm 10 minutes late. I got there to see some people hanging out staring at my car. I didn't see any sight of her. Where did she go? I decided to call her but to just the monotone reply instead. I called 3 times but still no answer. She would've texted me right? I drove home and called her name. Silence.

Don't tell me she went with that guy... I felt anger burn up inside me. I shouldn't be mad.

Did I do something wrong that I don't know of? Is this what having a girl feels like? I went upstairs in hope she's sleeping. Isn't that her phone?

How can she leave her phone here? What if she got taken and I can't track her?!

****

"Let's take a picture." Jin stretches his arm out as we pose for a pic.

"Here. I'll send it to you." He types on his phone. Well, I left my phone at home. I mean I'll only get calls from Namjoon so I just left it there. I know it's stupid of me but I'm in public view anyway.

****

Then the phone vibrated. She received a text. Jin? I hacked into it and opened it to see a picture of them close by together smilingly. I zoomed at their background. They're at an amusement park. Isn't that a date? How can she? I told her no. She was just silent. Her aura scared me that I couldn't tell her yesterday. Well, she thinks she's married. She wouldn't do such things. It's just a friend, I comforted myself.

****

After a few hours, we decided to go home. I waved bye to him. I entered the house to see Namjoon on the stairs with his arms crossed. I just turned to go to the couch. I didn't even smile. I'm being too obvious. I feel him sit beside me.

"Where'd you go after school?" He questions, his tone scaring me.

"Just went with Jin." I answered heading upstairs, I am really obvious. I can't do this anymore. I don't know what to do.

"Who is he?" He grabs my shoulder turning me around. I avoided his gaze. "Who is he?" He repeated.

"A friend."

"_______, you're confusing me. What is wrong with you?" He lifts my chin up. I looked to the side avoiding his eyes. "Look at me."

I did, staring at him.

"_______. Tell me, how come you're avoiding me?"

I answered with silence.

"How come you went with that guy?"

"His name is Jin." I talked back.

"_______. So you went to an amusement park?"

"How'd you know?" I looked away, brushing his hand away.

"Shouldn't I know? I told you not to go."

"Who are you to say?" I spat back.

"What? I'm your husband."

"Husband, my ass." I murmured under my breath. He lifts my chin up again, "What'd you say?"

I pushed his arm away then this is the time I exploded. "Isn't this marriage fake anyway? Everything was fake."

He pulls my hand pulling me closer to him. "Who told you?"

"Does that matter?" I tried to pull my hand away but his grip got tighter. "Everything is fake anyway. Everything. I'm just a mission to you."

"Yeah, the marriage is fake but my feelings aren't! You were the best mission I ever had!"

"I want to go back. I don't want this life. I want to go back to my house." I took his hand off. "Now."