Marry Me 025

I sighed looking at the open door that he didn't even close. I felt sad when he left. I expected something else. Ah, this is why I shouldn't expect.

I closed the door, locking it ready for another day.

--

But not this kind of day. Here I am seated on a chair, tied up. It's Namjoon's dad in front of me. I was in an abandoned building with lots of mess all around me. "Why am I here?"

"I think you should know by now." His dad chuckles. "The ring."

"Eysh~ I knew it."

"Then why did you ask?"

"Just making sure and what's so important about money and power?" I glared at him. He smiles back, "You shouldn't glare at me, kid."

I rolled my eyes, trying to set myself free but the tying was too hard on me. The more I tried, the more the rope tightened and someone was behind me. Oh, well. "I don't have it right now."

"Where is it?"

"My house, duh?" I speak back.

"We searched it and there's nothing there." He lifts my chin up to meet him in the eyes, "Where is it?"

"If not the house and not by me, I don't know." I reply, backing my face away from his hand. We were surrounded by his men. He grabs a gun from his pocket and points it at me. "Tell me, kid and you won't regret it."

Now, I'm scared. "I really don't know. And you're already rich. What more do you want?"

"To be higher than your dad."

"I think you're the only one that thought you were lower. My dad never even thought of you as a rival." I gathered my courage to speak. "Get the ring or whatever, you're still lower than my dad in any way."

"What'd you say?" He glares at me.

"At least my dad still has a family who he cares for and cares for him."

He grits his teeth and lets the tip of the gun touch my forehead.

"Appa. Stop it." I hear a familiar voice. It's Namjoon. "Stop this, appa."

"Ah, Namjoon. You're here." He turns to him.

Namjoon holds the ring open. He has it?

"Oh, Namjoon! Good job! You have it." His dad lowers the gun and heads to him to get the ring but then Namjoon held it away. "Let her go, first."

"You care more for her now, huh?" His dad's voice gets serious.

Suddenly, I hear loud sounds booming outside of my view. These men came pointing their gun at everyone. I recognize them as my dad's men. My dad came out, "Mr. Kim, it's been long since I met you and what is this ruckus you're doing. I told you not to hurt my daughter."

I watched the whole scene, getting irritated that I can't move. "Uhm...appa." I carefully interrupted them. "Can someone set me free?"

When someone came to me, the man behind me pointed a gun right at my head. Eish! I just want to be free!

"Appa! Stop him." Namjoon shouts to his dad and gives him the ring. "Here, have it. Let her go."

"Let her go." Namjoon's dad orders the man. Yes, am I free now?

"On whose order? I think you guys forgot about me." The man behind me took off his mask, making everyone's jaw drop. Why? Who is this guy?

"Jin?!"