Marry Me 024

Is the real one ____'s?  Yes, it has to be. It has been with her the whole time?

*****

"Appa, what is the ring for?" I asked.

"Money. Lots of money." He answers.

So that was all for money? I mean, what else though? After a few hours, I spent time with my parents and went home.

I got home pretty late and it was fairly dark outside. I went up the stairs to my house. I opened my house to almost scream. There was a man standing there. I flip the lights on.

"Namjoon?" I swallowed my scream. "What are you doing here now?"

"Where's the ring?"

My hopes went low. I actually thought...oh well. What was I expecting? "You got it, didn't you. You even risked my life. Well, thanks." I murmured enough for him to hear.

"Sorry about that. It was--"

"Your dad's order. I know." I cut him off as I drop my bag off and headed to the couch, sitting down.

I feel him sit beside me. It felt unusual to have him beside me again. "The ring. You have it."

"Me? You had it earlier."

"No, the ring that you have. The one your father gave was fake."

"Just like us." I whispered quietly to myself but I think he heard it by the silence he gave me for a moment. "Well, why is it so important anyway?"

He shrugs. "The ring determines who's in a higher place so your dad was always higher than mine. And the ring is worth 100 million dollars."

"Eh? I was holding that much money and I didn't know? Good thing I kept it." I say in surprise. Hul~ I was that rich and I didn't know. I almost sold that for just hundreds when I needed money.

I ran to the box underneath my bed and gripped the ring tight. "Well, I'm not giving it to you."

"I expected that. I'm just here to ask where it is and be careful, my dad will look for it." He bows and heads for the door to exit. He left my house just like that.

I called dad after he left. "Appa, the ring was with me?"

I hear him laugh on the other side. "I guess you found out or did Namjoon visit you?"

"Uhm, Namjoon."

"Knew it. You're not that smart to figure that out." He chuckles on the other side.

"Ya~ well, thanks for putting myself in danger. They'll look for me now, right?"

"It's okay but I'm sorry, daughter. That's what I'm planning. Since Namjoon knows and his dad will look for you, Namjoon will save you so it's fine then that will lead to a father and the son fight instead."

"Appa!" I raised my tone. "Are you that evil?"

He laughs then says bye.
--------
Updating twice(cheer up, baby!) because I love you guys!!! Thanks for the votes and comments, makes my day ^.^